Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 69-Pitt 63.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So much for Louisville getting killed in this one.:Clap:
Louisville has been playing good as of late...Great win for the Cards
Great win for the Cards... wooo
I figured this would have been a good one..That was also a big win for the Cards.. Congrats.
I missed this pick. The Big East is the toughest conference to consistently win in!
So much for Pitt being number one. Louisville is starting to heat up some. No doubt though that Pitt will be right back up there in the top three before the year is over. They have a really nice team this year.
Awesome win! I was pretty pumped after this one! However I still look for Pitt to win the Beast East.

Go Cards!
This shows how good UK is.. They played down the wire with UL and probably should have won the game.. But congrats on the big W..
Money Maker Wrote:This shows how good UK is.. They played down the wire with UL and probably should have won the game.. But congrats on the big W..

No they shouldnt have lol. Louisville lead the whole game and had a 7 point lead with like 20 secs left. UofL tried there best to give UK that game.
ole slick rick still knows how to win, got to love to hate him lol
I felt this game was ripe for an upset. Nice win for the Cards
Now Pitt has tasted defeat maybe Syracuse will beat them Monday night. lol!
This was another score that made me smile.
Good to see the Ville finally showing up, maybe they're just a second half of the season team.
Overrated Wrote:Now Pitt has tasted defeat maybe Syracuse will beat them Monday night. lol!
No not happening to the cards then neither cards by 10 oy yeah all you cat fans are just fans of the past there is obviosley no present. Jodie meeks the hero at heart wasnt enough for the cards. HAHA