Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitt at Louisville 1/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pitts one of the only unbeatens left and UofL is playing there best ball of the year. Imo if UL can get Pitt to run a little and keep them off the glass they have a shot.

'Ville 78
Pitt 71
I hope Pitt. beats the ish out of them!

Loserville - 71
Pitt. - 93
Don't want to say it but...Pitt by 7
Levance Fields has proved to be one of the best pure point guard's in college basketball over the last few games. He is the key to the Panthers victory in this one. Pitt wins 76-64.
Kyboy13 Wrote:I hope Pitt. beats the ish out of them!

Loserville - 71
Pitt. - 93

Hope only works for Obama, UofL by 15. :thatsfunn
Pitt by 10+.
Kyboy13 Wrote:I hope Pitt. beats the ish out of them!

Me and you both.
Cards at home with an upset. It's the time of year that #1's fall. Once conference play begins, teams fall to in-conference foes. This one has upset written all over it.

Cards 82-77
The only way the ville can win is if they get lucky shooting the 3 like they did against kentucky. I don't see it happening so I'll take pitt 79 to 68.
Right now everything is going right for Louisville. The well is going to run dry soon. But not this game. Louisville by 7 in OT.

And no one hates Louisville more than me. So it def killed me to make that prediction.
TheONLY1 Wrote:The only way the ville can win is if they get lucky shooting the 3 like they did against kentucky. I don't see it happening so I'll take pitt 79 to 68.

Lucky? Really?
Although I like Louisville, I hope Pitt wins just because I don't want Duke to be #1 lol I hate them more than anyone in the country!
im not a ville fan at all but pitino is going to have the cards ready to fly against this pitt team

ville-72
pitt-66
Aslan Wrote:Lucky? Really?

Yea Lucky, I was jk. They live or die by the three pretty much and I don't think they can shoot very good. So unless they get LUCKY they won't win.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Although I like Louisville, I hope Pitt wins just because I don't want Duke to be #1 lol I hate them more than anyone in the country!

Alright, you sold me. I was pulling for Louisville until I saw this comment.

GO PITT :rockon:
for once I'm pulling for the Cards. Love to see Ranked teams get beat, besides my Blue Devils that is....lol!!!