Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meeks punks maze...lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You may remember that when Bobby Maze picked Tennessee this summer as his college choice, he said, “Tennessee is a Ferrari, Kentucky is a Range Rover.” That obviously stuck with the players, because Patrick Patterson’s Facebook status after the game said this:
“Jodie Meeks is like a Ferrari, Bobby Maze is like a Honda…. U do the math.”
Check and Mate

It is being passed around that as Jodie went to the line late in the game, he made his first free throw and looked at Bobby Maze and said, “Thats fifty”. He he he

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=12449
Hard to top that.
Sweet! I love it!
i love it to....lol
I don't like UK all that much, but Meeks is amazing the whole team is playing amazing right now.
Big Grin
:lmao:
Nice!!
The problem I have with this is that you have a guy actually keeping up with his point total during the course of a game.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:The problem I have with this is that you have a guy actually keeping up with his point total during the course of a game.

Id say someone told him because he came out of the game once right before he scored 50. also if TBA is like Rupp it has each players number and points total on a scoreboard
Billnz28 Wrote:Id say someone told him because he came out of the game once right before he scored 50. also if TBA is like Rupp it has each players number and points total on a scoreboard
Excellant points.
Jodie Meeks Is by far the most underrated guard in college sports, He is an amazing player and deserves to be recognized as a nominee for player of the year,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Jodie Meeks Is by far the most underrated guard in college sports, He is an amazing player and deserves to be recognized as a nominee for player of the year,

Underrated, huh?
He is ranked as the #1 SG in college by a couple of ranking sites!
:ChairHit:
GOLD lol
That is hilarious.
Great Game for jodie and personally I think it was luck to get 54 points but he is 25 to 30 point player per night. This explains it though something got under his skin to score that much
Spartan4Life Wrote:I don't like UK all that much, but Meeks is amazing the whole team is playing amazing right now.

I totally agree with u but I dont like the cats much myself I am a die hard cardinal fan and personally I think college basketball is a team sport not a one man show. Sure u can say I am jealous noone on louisville can score 54 points. well they didnt have to to beat kentucky. Ha Ha!!! and Meeks didnt have 54 points against the cards either did he. Thats what u call DEFENSE AND A TEAM. Not the universite of MEEKS

Congrats to meeks for breaking the school record though and is a great player!Big Grin
HaHa!!!
lol i like it...
GREAT!!! Cool
theVILLE Wrote:I totally agree with u but I dont like the cats much myself I am a die hard cardinal fan and personally I think college basketball is a team sport not a one man show. Sure u can say I am jealous noone on louisville can score 54 points. well they didnt have to to beat kentucky. Ha Ha!!! and Meeks didnt have 54 points against the cards either did he. Thats what u call DEFENSE AND A TEAM. Not the universite of MEEKS

Congrats to meeks for breaking the school record though and is a great player!Big Grin

Yeah he had a horrible night 28 points including 7 straight at the end to tie the game. Completely shut down lol
Aristotle Wrote:Yeah he had a horrible night 28 points including 7 straight at the end to tie the game. Completely shut down lol

:lmao: He didnt have that many at Alabama so whats that saying about Louisville. Do the math. Defense lol sure.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:The problem I have with this is that you have a guy actually keeping up with his point total during the course of a game.

I don't know about the UT scoreboard but the board at Rupp displays the players point total.:moon:
BigBlueRush Wrote::lmao: He didnt have that many at Alabama so whats that saying about Louisville. Do the math. Defense lol sure.
I am pretty sure he had close to 20 against them.
:argue: :1: