Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Georgia 1/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts & Predictions?

I don't expect Jodie to go off again, but it wouldn't surprise me if he went for 30+. Expect Patterson to have a huge game and hopefully Miller will play this game with as much as intensity as he did against the Vols.

I like the Cats by 17...
Kentucky- 82
Georgia- 65
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Thoughts & Predictions?

I don't expect Jodie to go off again, but it wouldn't surprise me if he went for 30+. Expect Patterson to have a huge game and hopefully Miller will play this game with as much as intensity as he did against the Vols.

I like the Cats by 17...
Kentucky- 82
Georgia- 65

Best performance that I have seen from Miller all year. Physically he poses a tremendous amount of challenges to opponents on both ends of the court. Liggins play of late has become more consistent as well. BG has the Cats coming together at the right time. IMO, If the Cats season continues to progess, I think we can look back to the 2nd half of the Louisville game to see where it all changed.
uk-79
Georgia-67
Stardust Wrote:Best performance that I have seen from Miller all year. Physically he poses a tremendous amount of challenges to opponents on both ends of the court. Liggins play of late has become more consistent as well. BG has the Cats coming together at the right time. IMO, If the Cats season continues to progess, I think we can look back to the 2nd half of the Louisville game to see where it all changed.

That's a great point and really reminds me of the '03 or '04 Cats who had Bogans, Fitch, Hawkins, Daniels, and Hayes when they where trailing Vandy after the half and then come out and won then swept through the SEC finishing 16-0 in the conference and got a #1 seed for the NCAA tournament.

I know that Cats are not as good as that team, but I'd love to see something like that happen.
I'll be there cheering on the Cats!
I love what Miller brings to the game but he has to cut out the turnovers. 5 of them last night.

Liggins did not play in the Tenn. game. I have to question his attitude right now. He brings much of the same attributes as Miller but has to cut out the turnovers as well.
I like the way UK is playing right now and It looks like Gillispie is settling in on a consistant rotation of players.
UK has been feeling it the last couple of games..i think if they would have played with the intensity they had the second half of the Louisville game in the first half they would have won by 20

UK-72
Georgia-63
UK should win this by double-digits. They are on a role right now and I don't see it stopping here. Not to mention we have two of the best players in college basketball right now on our team.
Wildcats by 15
UK by 15......... This has the potienal to be a dangerous game for the cats though as they will probably be ranked for the first time in a little over a year and coming off such a huge emotional game. But, I'm sure the practices until the 18th will be hellasious (sp?) so I look for the boys in blue to be ready to play!
Kyboy13 Wrote:UK by 15......... This has the potienal to be a dangerous game for the cats though as they will probably be ranked for the first time in a little over a year and coming off such a huge emotional game. But, I'm sure the practices until the 18th will be hellasious (sp?) so I look for the boys in blue to be ready to play!

They won't be ranked because the official rankings are updated once a week, on Monday's. But, I do agree with your point on this being a dangerous game for the 'Cats. I still think they will win by a good amount. Go 'Cats!
I'll take UK by 10.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I'll take UK by 10.
Agree!
Cats by alot!!!!!
Ill take UK... 85 - 73
Kentucky- 80
Georgia- 60
Going with the CATS, Georgia looked pretty sluggish the other day against Tenn.
Uk by 10.
Uk 79
Uga - 64
You can't sleep on Georgia tho if you're UK. I think UK will win, but Georgia will give them all they can handle. UK by 7
If UK can stop Geogia's big men then UK will win big because Geogia doesn't have much of an outside game at all. Also from what I've heard they won't pressure you much if any at all with full court D, so that will likely help us cut down on our turnovers. I expect to see alot more of harrellson then stewart or stevenson in the game also due to geogia's physical half-court D. I've the cats winning 82 69
I think UGA will hang with us for a bit, but I don't see it being much of a game. UK by 15.
uk-80
uga-65

Patterson going to have a big night
Uk 68
Ga 64
Cats by 9.

Kentucky-82
Georgia-73
Kentucky - 72
Georgia - 62
Stardust Wrote:Best performance that I have seen from Miller all year. Physically he poses a tremendous amount of challenges to opponents on both ends of the court. Liggins play of late has become more consistent as well. BG has the Cats coming together at the right time. IMO, If the Cats season continues to progess, I think we can look back to the 2nd half of the Louisville game to see where it all changed.

That wasn't millers best game of the season. He had 5 turnovers.
If UK plays with no intensity and lets UGA hang around then it will def be a tough game.
If UK gets the ball to Patterson early and often and Meeks keeps his numbers then UK will run away with it.

I say UK by 13.
Wildcats by 15..

Meeks with 25
UK has a decent shot at going undefeated in the SEC, due to the fact that the SEC is sooooo bad.
Pages: 1 2