Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All i can say is WOW!
He is going off right now. That is all....
He is definitely on fire right now, have to win the game first.
Remember in the 90's? The whole UK team was players like this. Sad
Panther Thunder Wrote:Remember in the 90's? The whole UK team was players like this. Sad

way to be a debbie downer lol
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:way to be a debbie downer lol
I do what I can. Haha
Great look by Porter to find Meeks there...
hey... given everyone stays, and daniel orton an co. makes it here.. we'll be a force once again ..
Beast!
SCHOOL RECORD!!! 10 3's!
OMG!!!!!!!! Just give him the ball.. 50 points...
52 points!!! WOW
52 Points!!!!
Everybody watching this, just remember you're watching history. I don't think we fully understand how amazing this performance really is.

This game will go down in UK history as one of the best performances of all time, and the fact that it is against Tennessee makes it even more amazing.

This is something you'll be telling your kids and grand kids about for years to come. Smile
alfus21 Wrote:Everybody watching this, just remember you're watching history. I don't think we fully understand how amazing this performance really is.

This game will go down in UK history as one of the best performances of all time, and the fact that it is against Tennessee makes it even more amazing.

This is something you'll be telling your kids and grand kids about for years to come. Smile
Yes sir....
Feed It To Him.. Let Him Go For 60
Simply AMAZING!!!! M-E-E-K-S...MEEKS...MEEKS...MEEKS!!!
Im shell shocked.
This is not only one of the best games ever for Kentucky, but in my opinion one of the best of all time. He is hitting everything! Easily the best performance I've ever seen.
MEEKS is the MANN
Just Beat Dan Issel's school record of (53) ...Meeks has 54!!! :notworthy..... Congrats Jodie!!
School Record Points In A Game 54!
Free throws for Meeks coming up. He will pass the record. And oh what a pass by Porter.
Impressive, watching history tonight folks.
Boys.. We Played Awesome..
What a great game to watch great game meeks. This might be the best game we have played hope this is a breakout game for Miller he came up big down the streach. What about porter great game for him Look out for Billy G he has got them going. GO CATS
Even more amazing is that we had no other players in double digits... That we def need to improve on.
Im setting here trying to think of something to say....but all that comes to mind is WOW!
who ask the question does meeks shoot too much? The answer is NO.
Jodie Meeks.....thats All U Need To Say!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4