Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jeremy Jarmon will return in 09!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now we just need to get Lindley to stay...

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-foot...09aab.html
Lindley wont leave
Big Grin
This is good news. I just wonder when Lindley will announce his decisison.
NIKE2010 Wrote:This is good news. I just wonder when Lindley will announce his decisison.

Thursday is the deadline for players to announce...

Personally I think the fact that Lindley has taken so long is a very, very good sign for UK fans. It means he truly is going through the entire process to ame the right decision and that he is also taking in what his teammates and coaches have to say.

I am going to call it...Lindley returns next season!
This is great news.

Thats 2 out of 3.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Thursday is the deadline for players to announce...

Personally I think the fact that Lindley has taken so long is a very, very good sign for UK fans. It means he truly is going through the entire process to ame the right decision and that he is also taking in what his teammates and coaches have to say.

I hope you're right, we could really use his talent and experience in the secondary next season.
talked to Micah earlier today and he said that this would more than likely seal the deal for Lindley to stay and stated we could find out tomorrow sometime. Lets hope Micah is correct!!
Great news lets just hope Lindely will come back!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Thursday is the deadline for players to announce...

I concur.
Great News
Good News
Good to hear.
thats defense is lookin better ever post i read lol