Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #4 Wake Forest 92 #3 North Carolina 89
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Winston- Salem.
great news!!! Big Grin
Wake Forest is a great team. They have some trouble rebounding, but they run a smooth offense, and can pass as good as any team I've seen. Teague is a great guard, and their big man pushed Hansbrough around all night.
MHM taste great lol UNC will lose 2 more times this year once being to duke and the other who knows.
There is no way with a team like UNC has that they should be losing.
UNC will be knocked out in the second round this year
Jeff Teague is for real! Most people might not know of him but he leads the ACC in scoring and he showed tonight that is one of best!
Wake Forest is for real. I thought they were way overrated until tonight.
alfus21 Wrote:Wake Forest is a great team. They have some trouble rebounding, but they run a smooth offense, and can pass as good as any team I've seen. Teague is a great guard, and their big man pushed Hansbrough around all night.

MVP2 Wrote:Jeff Teague is for real! Most people might not know of him but he leads the ACC in scoring and he showed tonight that is one of best!

No doubt about Teague's ability. He's not quite a Chris Paul, but he reminds me of many of the great Wake gurads. This was no shocker at all. Wake has been playing great ball of late. I would have taken Wake even if UNC had came into this game undefeated. Wake presents the match-up problems that bode well against UNC.
i like UNC but this year i dont believe that Hansbourgh is as good as he was in previous years. and can he make a free-throw? but congrats to WF
Congrats Wake, there real good. Can't wait to watch them and Duke play at the end of this month!!
NYY10 Wrote:Congrats Wake, there real good. Can't wait to watch them and Duke play at the end of this month!!

They will beat Duke too.
Smile :Clap:
UNC last in the ACC at 0-2
Money Maker Wrote:great news!!! Big Grin

i got to agree that was the best news
Couldn't be happier than to see UNC loose. Wait yes I can. If Duke and UNC loose in the same day.