Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USC @ Notre Dame ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will Bradey Quinn destroy USC's National title hopes ?
I think this will be a BIG NEGATIVE blackcatstudent......USC has too much talent in leinart, bush, and white........I say USC is a shoot out
USC 24
ND 17
The Dame will give USC all they want , but USC will prevail.

USC-42
ND-28
Go IRISH!!!!! Brady Quinn is playing like a man possessed right now, I am looking for a great offensive shootout in this game.

IRISH- 35
USC-31
Irish will will this one. USC will finally get exposed.
I love ND, and I hope they pull the upset, I just don't see it.

I will be rooting for ND huge!!!
i will be pulling hard for the irish in this one:Clap:
I want the irish to win but Usc will pull it out
Im goin for Dame heavy in this one.....but SC is just too talented on both sides of the ball....dont expect the USC we have seen over the past few weeks....lacidazical (or however its spelled) in the first half and explode the 2nd half.....they will be ready to play and win the whole game come saturday....like I said in goin for the Irish.....but SC will win in a squeaker 35-28
USC all the way, I hope to see a modern day dynasty and i like lienhart?i can't spell it but all the interviews of him he seems like a good guy USC all the way!!
I have a feeling ND may pull the upset.
I don't know why just a feeling.
Now that the game is closer, I see USC pulling away a little, but I still hope and pray ND pulls it off.
Usc