Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why I hate UK!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just do, I guess it's b/c I live in the state, and have never been a fan. So seeing soo many of them and having to hear them for years, just turned me against them so hard. TongueoliceLig
"98NCCalum" Wrote:I just do, I guess it's b/c I live in the state, and have never been a fan. So seeing soo many of them and having to hear them for years, just turned me against them so hard. TongueoliceLig

:beerwez:
Are you a UL fan? Least you keeping it in the state if you are. Please dont tell me your a Duke fan from KY. :Shaking:
I like U of L b/c I went there. But I have been an Indiana fan forever.

My mom is from there, I got it from her.
Now I remember why I didn't care for you at the other site.

LOL

Only joking.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like Indiana....if they didn't suck.
Lmao
C...a...t...s... Cats Cats Cats!!!!
HA well i am a Die Heart UT football fan and a Die heart Uk basketball fan so i am halfway good
"shafter9" Wrote:HA well i am a Die Heart UT football fan and a Die heart Uk basketball fan so i am halfway good

Yea YEA Shafter I hear all about it all the time...Now IF UT Basketball I SAID IF THEY beat us I will really hear it lol :Sad04: :Hammer3:
I guess that's ok shafter
U of L all the way
"ComfortEagle" Wrote:I would like Indiana....if they didn't suck.
Do you know why all the trees in Northern KY lean to the northwest??????????

Because Indiana sucks.Cool
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Do you know why all the trees in Northern KY lean to the northwest??????????

Because Indiana sucks.Cool

Smile Smile
Don't hate UK fans, you're just mad b/c you can't buy Indiana kids.....:ChairHit:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we've gotten some pretty good ones from Indiana over the years.
I'm a tenn fan in football, but i like UofL.. in football and basketball.. Haven't been a big UK bball fan since Pitino left...
i wouldnt care if U of L burnt to the ground. thats how much i like em.
I bleed Blue in all sports and I like UofL basketball but I hate UofL football. I also like IU basketball(you and I had a discussion about this leading up the IU-UK football game 98 on the other site...you were trying to get me to convert to a IU fan). I have been a fan of IU all my life, esp when they had Coach Knight. I cheered for them hard in Rupp a few years ago when they were playing Duke in the sweet 16. I respect the tradition of IU basketball and they will always be my 2nd team in college basketball but I do love the fact that my team UK owns the Hoosiers and I love letting my family in Indiana(huge IU fans)know that whenever I see them.

GO CATS!! 06 is going to be a SPECIAL season!!
"PHSFAN" Wrote:I bleed Blue in all sports and I like UofL basketball but I hate UofL football. I also like IU basketball(you and I had a discussion about this leading up the IU-UK football game 98 on the other site...you were trying to get me to convert to a IU fan). I have been a fan of IU all my life, esp when they had Coach Knight. I cheered for them hard in Rupp a few years ago when they were playing Duke in the sweet 16. I respect the tradition of IU basketball and they will always be my 2nd team in college basketball but I do love the fact that my team UK owns the Hoosiers and I love letting my family in Indiana(huge IU fans)know that whenever I see them.

GO CATS!! 06 is going to be a SPECIAL season!!
I remember!! :wenumber1
UK is lovable
livin g in ky and not loving uk bball is a travesty same as treason
i like alabama
I bleed blue and if other Kentucky teams arent playing UK I will cheer for them.

Here is a joke I heard for all the Duke fans.

Coach K dies and goes to Heaven. He is greeted by God there and led down the golden streets. God takes him into a big home with the Duke flags flying and tells coach K for all you did on earth this is your reward. Coach k looks around and starts to cry. God says come outside and see more. He walks outside and there is a full sized court with a blue devil in the center jump circle. Coach k smiles and thanks God when the UK fight song fires up. Coach K looks up and sees the biggest mansion he had ever laid eyes on. The UK flags are flying and the blimp flying over. Coach K looks at God and says, "dont think Im not thankful for what you have done for me but i feel im a better coach than coach smith. How did he get that big a place" God tells coach K THATS MY HOUSE. GO BIG BLUE
That's hilarious hawk's nest.
during basketball season i bleed uk blue
Is it just me, or does this thread suck?

[Image: bitchslap.gif]