Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS National Championship: UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Figure we can chat as the game goes along.

GO GATORS!!!
Good God please let The Sooners win. BAHAHAHA Ron "Givin him the business" Cherry is the official, be prepared for some interesting officiating.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Good God please let The Sooners win. BAHAHAHA Ron "Givin him the business" Cherry is the official, be prepared for some interesting officiating.
To elaborate. [youtube="Givin Him the Business"]6D8aAC4jrPM[/youtube]
Panther Thunder Wrote:To elaborate. [youtube="Givin Him the Business"]6D8aAC4jrPM[/youtube]
Smile Never sen that before. GREAT!
Could see that one coming with him being so wide open and Tebow staring him down.
Tebow made a mistake? What? Something bad is going to happen to all of us.
Beef Wrote:Could see that one coming with him being so wide open and Tebow staring him down.
Terrible throw, I could have picked that one off.
Has to be Holding
TD Sooners! 7 all
Well that was poor play calling at the goal line.
Anytime anything bad happens to UF the Announcers act like their best friend just got shot.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Terrible throw, I could have picked that one off.

Panther Thunder Wrote:Anytime anything bad happens to UF the Announcers act like their best friend just got shot.

Panther Thunder Wrote:Good God please let The Sooners win. .

Jealous of the SEC much?
Nice Inerception....7-7 @ half
Florida is lucky to be tied. Turnovers have been huge.
Uncle Fester Wrote:Jealous of the SEC much?
OK, fair enough question. No, I'm not. If it were Louisville playing in the National Championship and had beaten you for what seems like 100 times in a row, would you want them to win? And the media Lovefest with Tim Tebow is just blatantly ridiculous. And explain to me what was good about that first interception?
FBALL Wrote:Florida is lucky to be tied. Turnovers have been huge.
Yep. Oklahoma is messing up a lot of good opportunities.
I still think that should have been a personal foul for a horsecollar tackle on the play that Rainy was injured on.

By the way. I left the room at that point and came back and Oklahoma had the ball. Did I miss another Tebow interception?
Uncle Fester Wrote:Jealous of the SEC much?
If you look at his avatar I think you will understand.
FBALL Wrote:I still think that should have been a personal foul for a horsecollar tackle on the play that Rainy was injured on.

By the way. I left the room at that point and came back and Oklahoma had the ball. Did I miss another Tebow interception?
He has 2. I don't know if that answers your question or not. Wink
That was so close to being a TD to Harvin.
That was a stupid penalty by the Gates
You gotta like Tebow. Even if you hate the Gators you have to love his attitude.
FBALL Wrote:You gotta like Tebow. Even if you hate the Gators you have to love his attitude.
Probably do, I just found myself saying (Which I hate), that he will somehow find some way to win. But the media shoving him down our throats gets very old. Kinda like Brett Farve.
Nice drive by the Gators. GO GATORS Big Grin
Nice block, now drive it in for 6 more.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Probably do, I just found myself saying (Which I hate), that he will somehow find some way to win. But the media shoving him down our throats gets very old. Kinda like Brett Farve.

I understand what you are saying. But with the effort he gives and the attitude he has I can't help but to like the guy.
Big stop on 3rd down for the Sooners.
Big 1st down play

Wow - TD Sooners Gresham
Nice kickoff coverage
WOW Percy Harvin is fast.

Get up young man

163 total yards - this kid is tough
Pages: 1 2