Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #2 Duke 79 - Davidson 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jon Scheyer - 22 pts
Kyle Singular - 22 pts
Gearld Henderson -11 pts
Brian Zoubek - 7 pts
Greg Paulus -6 pts
Nolan Smith- 4pts

Stephen Curry - 29 pts
Andrew LoveDale - 15 pts
Steve Rosister- 4 pts
Max Gosselin- 3 pts
Bryant Barr - 3 pts

Good Job Bluedevils Keep Up the good work
Stephen Curry proves every night that he is a big time player.
Stardust Wrote:Stephen Curry proves every night that he is a big time player.

Yes He Does!!!

He's Amazing...IMO
After Hansbrough Leaves The Second Best Player Of The Acc Kyle Singler Will Take Over
Curry makes that team and its really funny how he is able to keep his team in games against tough opponents.
DukeFan4life Wrote:After Hansbrough Leaves The Second Best Player Of The Acc Kyle Singler Will Take Over

The second best player in the ACC also plays for North Carolina, his name is Ty Lawson.Big Grin
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The second best player in the ACC also plays for North Carolina, his name is Ty Lawson.Big Grin

True.
lawson has nothing on kyle singler sorry to bust ur bubble but singler puts up better numbers
Great win for Duke, can't forget bout Henderson tho!!
DukeFan4life Wrote:lawson has nothing on kyle singler sorry to bust ur bubble but singler puts up better numbers

Only a Duke fan would agree with you my friend. Maybe even some of them wouldn't.Wink
i mean could u see why you would get mad i mean i would to if uk couldnt play basketball like us all i can say who is second in the nation and who aint even ranked lol and who want even when the sec or make the tournament
DukeFan4life Wrote:i mean could u see why you would get mad i mean i would to if uk couldnt play basketball like us all i can say who is second in the nation and who aint even ranked lol and who want even when the sec or make the tournament

I.m probably one of the biggest duke fan on here but I disagree KY will make a great run in the SEC tourny and end up with a 8 or 9 seed come March!
DukeFan4life Wrote:After Hansbrough Leaves The Second Best Player Of The Acc Kyle Singler Will Take Over

Right now I'd take Teague and Vassallo over Singler.
Duke has only played one true team IMO and thats Purdue who isn't even really that great. Rankings don't mean anything really. Basically you get your rank because of your name. Duke has a good name, but not a good team this year. When they start playing some real competition, they will get beat. Even most Duke fans i've talked to say they are down this year. Singler is way too cocky and not that great of a player. Henderson is the best player on that team. But neither is 2nd in the ACC, sorry.
DukeFan4life Wrote:i mean could u see why you would get mad i mean i would to if uk couldnt play basketball like us all i can say who is second in the nation and who aint even ranked lol and who want even when the sec or make the tournament

"Us"? lol do you play for them?

Did I say anything about Kentucky? They will make the tournament and have a good shot at winning the SEC, which is wide open. in case you haven't been watching. Which, you probably haven't.