Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How Far We've Fallen: Guy Morriss Now Coaching Div. II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.wacotrib.com/blogs/content/sh...y_mor.html

Former Baylor & Kentucky head football coach Guy Morriss will be returning to the college football ranks in Texas by taking over the Texas A&M-Commerce program.

Texas A&M-Commerce is a Division II school that plays in the Lone Star Conference. The Lions were 5-5 in 2008.
How have we fallen? UK is up since he left (after the probation). He has fallen, but not "We" (assuming 'we' is UK).
I kinda liked Morris and hope he does well there and gets back in to D1.
I liked Morrison's game plan. AIR IT OUT BABY!
the probation and the hiring of Brooks may be the best thing that has happened to Kentucky football in a long time. It helped build moral when times were rough and lead us through the tunnel to a bright future. Good Luck to Morris however, I always hate to see a coach fall in the ranks.
Beef Wrote:How have we fallen? UK is up since he left (after the probation). He has fallen, but not "We" (assuming 'we' is UK).

I was referring to Guy in the 3rd person...Big Grin
jammin' jamey Wrote:I was referring to Guy in the 3rd person...Big Grin

I figured that is what you meant. I wish Guy luck. Not sure if he will make it back up the ladder, but he does coach a fun style of football Wink
Beef Wrote:How have we fallen? UK is up since he left (after the probation). He has fallen, but not "We" (assuming 'we' is UK).

I agree. we have done nothing but get better
Wasnt he coaching a high school team in Kentucky a while back?
king360 Wrote:Wasnt he coaching a high school team in Kentucky a while back?

Rumored to help with Boyle County before going to Kentucky State as offensive line coach...
jammin' jamey Wrote:Rumored to help with Boyle County before going to Kentucky State as offensive line coach...

That would have been really bad..lol
Good Luck Guy Morriss