Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Micah Johnson's Future?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumors say that if he is indeed a day one draft pick, then he will declare for the draft.

Thoughts?
I really hope he stays at UK, but I have a feeling that hes gone. I hope he makes the best chioce.
I don't see him being drafted that high. I think another year in college helps his draft status.
FBALL Wrote:I don't see him being drafted that high. I think another year in college helps his draft status.

agreed
He should come back too , he isn't absolutely dominating just yet !!!!!!!!!
Micah is coming back.

Here is a comment from him on his facebook...

Micah Johnson got a 3rd-5thrnd grade easily early 3rd with good work out! BUT Im still commin back! i will help make history! BCS in 09!Imma b the best LB in the country!!

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=11998
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Micah is coming back.

Here is a comment from him on his facebook...

Micah Johnson got a 3rd-5thrnd grade easily early 3rd with good work out! BUT Im still commin back! i will help make history! BCS in 09!Imma b the best LB in the country!!

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=11998

Great news!!!!!!!!
Glad to see him come back. Now only if we can get the other two to stay.
Micah and I chit chat every now and then on facebook and were talking early this morning about all this, and it is in fact true he will be returning and he said Trevard was leaning to stay his senior year since Micah has made this decision. Lets hope all this works out!!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Micah and I chit chat every now and then on facebook and were talking early this morning about all this, and it is in fact true he will be returning and he said Trevard was leaning to stay his senior year since Micah has made this decision. Lets hope all this works out!!!
It will be great if we can keep them both. His status says "BCS 09," well, IMO, if he wants that then he is going to have to talk Trevard into staying also. We will need that senior leadership next year to go with the talent we have returning!!
He needs to stay. He will be first team all SEC next year and be in the All-America discussion next year if he stays healthy and continues to improve.
I think he should stay for another year because I just don't see him going on the first day, now he might be able to next year but I'd hold off if I were him.
Needs One More Year
Well, he's staying, now if we can only get Lindley to stay.