Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trevard Lindley's Future?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts due to his injury in the bowl game, would he consider coming back for his senior season?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Thoughts due to his injury in the bowl game, would he consider coming back for his senior season?
He's probably gone
^Yeah, a lot of rumors say that he is gone.
I hope he stays. But, the tempt of making money in the NFL causes a lot of players to leave. I guess we'll see what happens.
I think he is gone. I don't think another year will raise the NFL's opinion of him. I think he is a 2nd or 3rd round pick right now.
I think if everyone would stay 1 more year UK would easily be in the top 10 next season
for sure, especially since we return all of our main offensive threates except lyons(locke,conner,hartline,cobb,and all of the recievers) and we have two really good quarterbacks coming in and a great reciever.
I'll say deff gone for Lindley..Love to see the 32 back in blue and white next year tho.
He would make a huge differnce on D next year. If we can keep everyone we would be a team to be reconed with.
I may be going out on a limb here and people may think im crazy I think if no one left they could contend for the National Title with those to QB's they have coming in..
People forget that Lindley is older than most of his classmates as he greyshirted and then redshirted. He is projected currently around the second round and unless his injury is somehow more serious than expected, he's more than likely gone.
He may be gone but I think he should come back , it would help him to play on a little better team next season.
who are we recruiting that will be a great secondary? Also who is the freshman reciever that is suppose to be good?
king360 Wrote:I may be going out on a limb here and people may think im crazy I think if no one left they could contend for the National Title with those to QB's they have coming in..

I wish I could agree...but rarely do teams with True Freshman QB's cmpete for a SEC title let alone a National Titlw.
cougarpride08 Wrote:who are we recruiting that will be a great secondary? Also who is the freshman reciever that is suppose to be good?

UK redshirted Cartier Rice this year. He played at Byrnes (SC) and the staff is very excited about him. Randall Burden stepped up in the Liberty Bowl and has tremendous upside. Also, Paul Warford may be returning.
Recruiting wise the only viable prospect left it appears is 2 Star Pat Miller from Hoover (AL).

Miller has become a hot commodity and is playing much better than his recruiting ranking. He was very impressive in the Alabama vs. Mississippi All-Star game and has quite a few BCS offers. He recently listed UK as his #1.
Lindley had a very nice college combine that was held at UK last season. So his future at the University of Kentucky looks very grim as everyone has stated. I really think one more year would do him a great deal with his stock and could easily go as a first round pick next draft if he stays. With talent returning I wish he would stay but we have some very good DBs right now that rode the bench this past season such as Randell Burden. We could very well see Aaron Boyd make the switch to DB as he has a dismal season at the WR position, plus he has the speed and heigth to make a very good DB. Also with the defensive scheme it would be a smooth transistion for him IMO. Should be interesting, we really need Micah to stay on board to be competitive next season that needs to be our first worry.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I wish I could agree...but rarely do teams with True Freshman QB's cmpete for a SEC title let alone a National Titlw.

You never know..it wouldnt just be the QB's getting us there if no one left this year
My opinion he is gone, he's a first day pick also.
I hope he stays, but he'll probably go pro and in a way, I really couldn't blame him.