Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boston College 85 - #1 North Carolina 78
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Chapell Hill.

Looks as if the Pitt Panthers will be the new #1 team in the nation.
Didn't get to watch the game, but seen the Halftime score and BC was winning then too and thought that UNC would blow it open in the 2nd half, but I was wrong.

Nice win for the Eagles in Chapel Hill!
Its about time..i hate NC
:Clap:

Nothing soothes a UK soul after a loss, than seeing that UNC lost as well :p
See, anybody can lose.

Pitt may move to number 1 in the rankings but there is no doubt in my mind that the Tarheels are the best team in college basketball.
they had to lose sometime
YES!!!! I hate north carolina with a passion.
Finally!!! I knew UNC couldn't go undefeated.
UNC is a good team but is overated big time in my book!! Just wait until March and you will see what I'm talking about. Big Grin
Overrated? 1 loss doesnt make a team overrated, no one will go undefeated. Like someone else said, they had a bad game, but there is no doubt they are still the best team in college basketball
YES!!!!.. I hate North Carolina with a passion!!
runninrebs21 Wrote:Overrated? 1 loss doesnt make a team overrated, no one will go undefeated. Like someone else said, they had a bad game, but there is no doubt they are still the best team in college basketball

So your telling me you have watched every team in college basketball and none of them are even a slight bit better??
Congrats To Boston College for defeating UNC even thogh Hansbrough was playing good but I think they will choke come tournament time. I mean look what Kansas did last year when UNC had Tyler Hansbrough ...
Pittsburgh is the best team in the nation right now, no doubt. I'm glad someone knocked UNC off there high horse.
Made my day.
North Carolina should've done better. big upset.