Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 74 - Kentucky 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Not a classic by any means. Both teams scored in stretches. Twenty UK turnovers (14 in the first half) gave UofL the game. UK dominated the boards, which kept the Cats in the game. Late D by the Cats tied the game up, but a Sosa 3 with 2.8 to go capped it.
Oh. My. God.

That shot quieted the whole state

Im gonna go watch some videos on UK in 1998 to feel better about myself.
once Kentucky reduces turnovers and can handle pressure in the half court game they will be solid untill then they will find themselves in holes they must dig out of against good teams like Louisville. Congrats to Sosa on that game winning shot
Keep It Clean!
Patterson done his job, and porter played well also, we just turned over the ball a lil to much.
OMG im going to bed that shot made me sick
I was coming home from eating and listened to it until the U of L timeout and when racing to come inside an watch the game lost the keys in between the seat and the console. So, I missed it. Lol guess I'll watch the highlights.
I'll add this my list of reasons why I hate Louisville.
It's this simple, get the ball to Patterson. When he gets the ball, things happen. When the opposition double-teams him, it leaves someone open on the perimeter, or a cutter.
The first person that blames losing this game on Porter, I'm going to go ahead and give myself and infraction, is an idiot.

Porter and especially Patterson played great.

Careless and unforced turnovers by Stevenson, Harris and Meeks along with Louisville shooting better than they have all year are what decided this game.

Very entertaining game if nothing else.

I HATE LOUISVILLE AND PITINO!
Louisville can bask in the glory for now, I give my congrats to sosa on the shot...but in the long run its all about the national title, and thats something neither team is going to come close to doing this year.
Maybe the 20 missed calls for UK would have gave the cats the win.

Other than that, I think Porter is doing a heck of a job.
Patterson is a beast. Enough said.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I was coming home from eating and listened to it until the U of L timeout and when racing to come inside an watch the game lost the keys in between the seat and the console. So, I missed it. Lol guess I'll watch the highlights.

Smile Smile Smile Too funny
Lets just say alot of cursing went on after that shot, but hey UK never let down and kept playing. Also 15th slam dunk I dont understand how you could say that about a team after they just fought and played that hard only thing you should be mad at is the turnovers and lucky shots. Good game KENTUCKY.
cards_athlete Wrote:Maybe the 20 missed calls for UK would have gave the cats the win. Other than that, I think Porter is doing a heck of a job.

NO! :igiveup: I'm all for UK, but UK did not lose this game because of missed calls. I'd question two of the calls on Samuel more so than anything that the refs didn't give UK. The refs took Samuel out of the game TongueirateSho
cards_athlete Wrote:Maybe the 20 missed calls for UK would have gave the cats the win.

Missed calls?..maybe they didnt call them because they didnt want to make it to unfair for louisville because i watched patterson fall on his own twice and them call someone for the foul..and as far as porter goes:igiveup:
the technicall foul on Gillispie beat the team. Blame your coach
Lets say i dont have a remote to my tv any more after that shot
and that 3 that porter hit at the end had me worried when he put it up.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:once Kentucky reduces turnovers and can handle pressure in the half court game they will be solid untill then they will find themselves in holes they must dig out of against good teams like Louisville. Congrats to Sosa on that game winning shot
It was simply the defense louisville had too many open 3s and made them
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Patterson, just go ahead and go to the NBA, you aint winning a title with this team.

Agreed. Closest player to Moses Malone that I have seen inside the paint in the last 20 years. Cleans up garbage, TREMENDOUS weak side rebounder, makes everything inside of 5'.
FBALL Wrote:The first person that blames losing this game on Porter, I'm going to go ahead and give myself and infraction, is an idiot.

Porter and especially Patterson played great.

Careless and unforced turnovers by Stevenson, Harris and Meeks along with Louisville shooting better than they have all year are what decided this game.

Very entertaining game if nothing else.

I HATE LOUISVILLE AND PITINO!

Porter............did a great job tonight !! Also Stevenson played good on defense but took coulpe stupid shots. Harris I dont even know why he plaed that much, Harrelson also needs to play a little bit more.
T-Will played a great game
BatCat11 Wrote:Lets say i dont have a remote to my tv any more after that shotand that 3 that porter hit at the end had me worried when he put it up.

Smile :eek: Sad :mad:
Hold on let me enjoy this......... Aw yes victory smells so sweet. Oh and UK fans... How dose that crow taste?
herd_fan_1 Wrote:Lets just say alot of cursing went on after that shot, but hey UK never let down and kept playing. Also 15th slam dunk I dont understand how you could say that about a team after they just fought and played that hard only thing you should be mad at is the turnovers and lucky shots. Good game KENTUCKY.

Hey man, I kno that both teams played hard, and I congratulate SOSA on his shot.. All I said was in the long run its all about the National Title, and I highly doubt either one of these teams will even make the sweet sixteen. Prove me wrong KY, I would love to see it happen. Im just severily ****ed atm, so if I say something stupid, just overlook it.:mad:
king360 Wrote:T-Will played a great game

He was very solid tonight, no doubt
dore20 Wrote:Hold on let me enjoy this......... Aw yes victory smells so sweet. Oh and UK fans... How dose that crow taste?

Taste like U of L got lucky. And you know they did hittin that shot.. But congrats.
PHS#1 Wrote:the technicall foul on Gillispie beat the team. Blame your coach
I still dont know what he did, can someone tell me?
cards_athlete Wrote:Maybe the 20 missed calls for UK would have gave the cats the win.

:thatsfunn Really, just go cry on your couch man.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Taste like U of L got lucky. And you know they did hittin that shot.. But congrats.

If samule didnt get taken out of the game with fouls so early this would have been worse than 3 points..UK wouldnt have got that many 2nd chance points
Pages: 1 2 3 4