Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/Louisville UPDATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kentucky wins the tip, turns it over Cards convert, followed promptly by another Cat turnover.
So far, UL's defense is smothering us.
3 turnovers in the first 90 seconds - ugggh
a turnover a minute (on pace for 40+ for the game)
9-4 Cards 16:18
1st TV timeout 15:52

13-6 Cards

Cats have 5 turnovers and 4 fouls (Harris 2 fouls in 75 seconds)
Has UK's weak schedule hurt them now that they have had to step up the competition?
17-10 Cards, 13:10
Meeks hits one from Lexington wow
20-16 Cards, 11:17

UK has 9 turnovers. Meeks 3 turnovers, then 2 Looong 3's in B2B possesions.
Meeks 12 of UK's 20
28-24 Cards, 7:13

Meeks has just gone inferno, 14 points.
34-26 Cards, 4:32
36-29 Cards, 3:16
38-35 Cards, halftime

Cats with 14 turnovers (averaging 18 per game) to Cards 5 is the difference in the game. UK staying in the game because of their dominance on the boards.
A little off topic but Seth Davis should not be allowed to comment on the game of basketball. Anybody else find him as irratating and ignorant as I do?
^ Why do they match him with Clark Kellogg. I think Kellogg is the most basketball educated commentator in basketball
UK's dominance on the boards has turned this game around.

UK 43-42 17:14 to-go
14-5 run in the last 5:00
Cats go cold.

49-43 Cards 15:35 to go
why are we leaving them open for three? And also, we get the lead and Billy has to get us a tech foul.. I swear
^ I agree, the Technical has completely reversed the momentum of this game.

Cards up 54-43, 14:40 remaining
FREAKIN caoch G is killin us.......that technical shifted all our momentum and why do they keep tryin to double team leaving the 3 open thats stupid!!!!!!!!
Patrick "Moses Malone" Patterson is completely unstoppable inside. POUND the ball inside every posession!!!
Stardust Wrote:^ I agree, the Technical has completely reversed the momentum of this game.

Cards up 54-43, 14:40 remaining

Billy G may have cost us this game. We get our first lead, then BAM, tech foul on UK. They shoot the free throws and tie it up, and its been all U of L ever since.
man I hate Pitino!
Stardust Wrote:Patrick "Moses Malone" Patterson is completely unstoppable inside. POUND the ball inside every posession!!!

No Doubt!............Meeks can't get any good looks in the 2nd half.
Kyboy13 Wrote:man I hate Pitino!

I don't hate Pitino, I hate that Pitino is at UofL!
Kyboy13 Wrote:No Doubt!............Meeks can't get any good looks in the 2nd half.

Pound it inside and it will open it up for Meeks.
Knowles (GRC) guarding Miller (Mason Co.), I saw a lot of that over the years
Pages: 1 2