Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: More Landon Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always remember all of the haters that said Landon couldn't play at Kentucky. I hope he plays alot and makes a difference vs. Louisville.

http://www.sportingnews.com/cbasketball/...77934.html
I love this kids attitude and heart! He has really impressed me this year. He must working his butt off at practice because he is definitely getting some serious floor time in the games. He is playing more than several scholarship players.

This makes me think Euton can play and contribute a lot at KY because he has the same will and desire to play hard and do what ever it takes to get it done. Neither of these two boys are flashy or full of themselves, they just want to do what they love.... Play basketball.

Good luck Landon!
I know Landon and his family. He is an even better person than he is a basketball player. He is doing what he has always dreamed of right now.

Keep it up Landon! We're all rooting for you!
Good Luck Landon
Landons really making believers out of all the haters... keep it up Landon!! good luck.
Just because people may have doubted how effective he would be at that level does not make them "haters".
Cannot believe that I didn't see this the other day.

Great Article!
How many minutes he get?
Haters?? That's a strong accusation. I believe that people have a right to voice their opinions about how they "think" players will play. Look at John Pelphrey, they didn't think he would be able to play at that level.....that didn't make those people "haters" We are very proud of any Ky boy that's able to play at the NCAA level. That certainly includes Landon and I for one didn't think that he had what it took and I certainly was no "hater" I am so very proud of him and his accomplishments. Good Luck to this young man in the years to come.
I am glad to see him doing good.
That was a great article. The part which addressed his "lack of defense" at Paintsville was funny. Watching him at UK during his bright spots I told my family, "He never played that hard on defense at Paintsville."

Good luck to Landon. BCG - put him in over Harris!