Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: E. Carolina/Kentucky (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky down 16-3 right now in the 1st half.

UK's defense looked stout early on, but the front 7 hasn't been able to really put much pressure on ECU and they've pulled off some amazing plays that have led to touchdowns.
I've gotta say that I'm really impressed with Hartline and him taking chances down field, but the conservative plays are still being called that only gain 1-5 yards are just keeping us from making any big plays.
Hartline has looked good. ECU is a tough matchup for the Cats
UK needs more play action and trying longer pass plays off them. ECU is really crowding the line. They know UK likes the screens and short passes.
Let's talk Jones run back for a TD!!! Then let's talk about the fumble recovery/UK TD that was called back.... but then how bout that fumb le reco0very make up call and the HUGE STIFF ARM... MOUTHPIECE AFLYIN'... AND THE SUBSEQUENT TD.... and then when it can't get any better.. the kneedown on the kickoff return.... bubt the clock didn'/t even run on this last play... 2:55 for 2 plays.... but they're taking 3 whole ticks off... pass incom[p;lete... 3rd and 10 @ the 12 with 2:48... incomplete... because david jones was all over the receiver.... 4th DOWN.... line drive punt... UK takes over on their own 45 with 2:34
I just re=read this and have giggled my head off... ECU is down 6 w/ 2to's... and I'm tryin to bhunbt and peck in the dark... I can't get over the stiff arm...LOL... killer!!! C'mon Cats... 3rd and 2.. we need a 1st down!!! WUH-HOOOO 1ST DOWN KEEEENNNTUCKY!
The Guru says to "break one & score"!!!
/well folks... another.... 1st down Keeeeennnntucky and this one's over!!!