Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UNLV 56 - #18 Louisville 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final... Ends UofL 15 game home winning streak.
gotta hurt Louisvilles confidence going into sunday against the CATS.
Louisville looked bad
HAHA...

I hate UofL.
Lon Kruger is doing a great job of rebuilding UNLV. This win should help them gain an at large berth provided they dont win their conference tournament.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:gotta hurt Louisvilles confidence going into sunday against the CATS.

I would think not, look at the teams Louisville has played ,then look at who Uk has played. Louisville will be ready for sure.Big Grin
Oh yeh, Louisville has played such a beast non conference schedule. Morehead State, South Alabama, WKU, Indiana State, OHIO, Lamar, Austin Peay, Mississippi, Minnesota, UAB, UNLV.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Oh yeh, Louisville has played such a beast non conference schedule. Morehead State, South Alabama, WKU, Indiana State, OHIO, Lamar, Austin Peay, Mississippi, Minnesota, UAB, UNLV.

Man, that's a tough schedule. Gosh, lol. Morehead St, South Alabama, and Lamar? You can't get harder than that.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Man, that's a tough schedule. Gosh, lol. Morehead St, South Alabama, and Lamar? You can't get harder than that.

Your telling me. UNC would struggle to win with that schedule.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Your telling me. UNC would struggle to win with that schedule.

Haha I know. I don't see how U of L only lost 3 games to them. They must be a good team!! I tell you what...
Louisville hasnt looked good at all against quality competition this year.

I worry that this loss may just fire up U of L and make them really come out and play great against UK. But if they play like they did last night, UK should win.
Louisville hasnt been doing too good here lately but i think they will be alrite
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Louisville hasnt looked good at all against quality competition this year.

I worry that this loss may just fire up U of L and make them really come out and play great against UK. But if they play like they did last night, UK should win.

UNLV, WKU, and Minnesota aren't that quality of competition. UK is better than those 3 teams so I look for them to play poorly on the offensive end Sunday against Kentucky as well.
ballcrazy Wrote:I would think not, look at the teams Louisville has played ,then look at who Uk has played. Louisville will be ready for sure.Big Grin

lol UK beat Lamar by 42.. Louisville beat Lamar by 22..
The Cards better get their act together or UK will hammer them and they might end up like Florida last year and miss the Tourney.