Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 84 - Central Michigan 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

J. Meeks - 23pts 2reb 2stl 1asst
P. Patterson - 15pts 9rebs 1blk
M. Porter - 12pts 3assts 2rebs 1stl
J. Harrellson - 12pts 6rebs 1asst 1stl
L. Slone - 8pts 5rebs 2assts 1stl
D. Liggins - 6pts 8assts 5rebs 1stl 5to's
Landon Slone played a fantastic game!!! Anybody know how many minutes he played???
Bengal4Life Wrote:Landon Slone played a fantastic game!!! Anybody know how many minutes he played???

24 minutes for the walk-on freshman out of Paintsville High.
Another good game from Landon, keep it up!
This was a good win for the Wildcats!!!
Good good win also looks like Meeks is starting to get consistence, and Patterson continues to impress.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:24 minutes for the walk-on freshman out of Paintsville High.

Thank You for that information!!! He's really surprised me this season with the minutes he's getting.

Good Luck Landon Slone!!!
Best of luck once again to Landon and a great effort by the Cats. I think we are shaping up as we should.
good balanced attack, 4 ppl in double figures
looks like porter had a good game, 12 pts 3 assists and no turnovers....glad to see landon gettin some minutes, cant wait til the big matchup with the Cards this weekend!
Slone's improved play and getting more playing time from Billy G is no surprise to me. He knocked Shelby Valley out of the state tournament in my opinion last year.

What puzzles me is Stevenson, Billy G's coaching of him, his up and down play and now lack of stats. He did play tonight against Central Michigan, did he not?
Nice win for the CATS!

Now bring on the CARDS!
dortonite Wrote:Slone's improved play and getting more playing time from Billy G is no surprise to me. He knocked Shelby Valley out of the state tournament in my opinion last year.

What puzzles me is Stevenson, Billy G's coaching of him, his up and down play and now lack of stats. He did play tonight against Central Michigan, did he not?

Yes, and I heard he played awfully well.
A complete rout to say the least, good that they made up for the Florida Atlantic game and hopefully they can take this momentum into the Ville game, plus with the Cards playing terrible ball, UK might be able to take advantage of this.
Slone could be the PG we have prayed about.
PHS#1 Wrote:Slone could be the PG we have prayed about.

agreed, he makes minimal mistakes and looks to get everyone involved in the play, i would like to see him penetrate the lane more often to make him more of a threat though.
One thing UK has lacked in past years is pure basketball players.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:agreed, he makes minimal mistakes and looks to get everyone involved in the play, i would like to see him penetrate the lane more often to make him more of a threat though.

I agree, he needs to be more aggressive on the Offensive side. But, not on the Defensive side because his Defense is smothering to offensive players.IMO
I'll be glad for Sunday, I'm tired of the cupcakes already...
Stardust Wrote:I'll be glad for Sunday, I'm tired of the cupcakes already...
A man with a picture of another man in panties as his avatar shouldn't call ANYBODY a cupcake. Just Kidding around.Big Grin
Cats are looking better and think they will continue to improve. Great to see Landon on the floor making positive contributions to the team. I am glad to see he went to UK with the attitude to do what it takes to play and has got the job done. I think with time on the floor he will improve as well.
Idk if its just me, but when Slone plays, you can tell that boy has the most dedication out there. Good game Slone!
good job L.slone hopefully he gets to play more next game