Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Cent. Michigan 12/29/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday @ 7
I'd say UK will take this one in a easy game...Look for a big game out of Patrick Patterson coming of a big game today.
We need this game by atleast 15! After tonights game we need to get a good feel for where we are as a team before we go to U of L and play. If we play U of L like we played today I dont think it will be close. But U of L hasnt impressed me that much this year either. I know it may be alittle late but we need to find the best 5 and put them out there period.
UK Big
Is this game on Fox Sports or UK-TV?
C.Clair Wrote:We need this game by atleast 15! After tonights game we need to get a good feel for where we are as a team before we go to U of L and play. If we play U of L like we played today I dont think it will be close. But U of L hasnt impressed me that much this year either. I know it may be alittle late but we need to find the best 5 and put them out there period.

I agree with you here Kentucky needs to find a starting lineup and stick with it, I know were still serching for a PG but just start Liggins and let him get the feel as the starting PG now. Heres the lineup that I like and think they should stick with it.
PG-Liggins
SG-Meeks
SF-Miller
PF-Stevenson
C-Patterson
Also get Harrelson, and Galloway, and Stewart, Harris when healthy,and Porter, and Slone to pick up the defense at times.
Cover3 Wrote:Is this game on Fox Sports or UK-TV?

Fox sports south, and im assuming WKYT/WYMT will have it on a delayed basis.
Anyone live around Ft. Knox or Radcliff? Would it be on a station down here?
http://www.ukathletics.com/multimedia/affiliates.html

This has all the tv and radio affilates of UK!
Hope to see the EKY boy get some more time like he has.
Magnum PI Wrote:Hope to see the EKY boy get some more time like he has.

Yea I would to, because he plays as hard as he can for every second he is out there....