Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nick Saban Named AP Coach of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alabama head coach Nick Saban, has been named AP's coach of the year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3789726
He had my vote. Great season for the Crimson Tide. Saban has got them back to where they used to be.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:He had my vote. Great season for the Crimson Tide. Saban has got them back to where they used to be.
I agree :thumpsup:
I can see why, he led Bama to a great season and they should beat Utah in their bowl game too, a big turn-around for the program.
Hands down coach of the year. Who else could it be?
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Hands down coach of the year. Who else could it be?

Leach from Texas Tech was very deserving IMO.

But Saban was my vote as well, he has done wonders with his short time he has been with the Tide. Congrats to him
As always, you can find someone else that is deserving, but in this case Saban is by far the most deserving. He's somewhat of a local too. He's from WV.
I am just saying Leach had to be in a close second with what he did there, playing in a tough Big 12
He did a great job
No doubt he deserves it. Bama had a season in which all us Bama fans expected 8 or 9 wins, but even with all the pre season troubles, torched through the regular season and was one quarter away from playing for the National Championship. Amazing season for Saban and the Tide. I thought we were at least another year from contending for the SEC title, but the good ol days are back and that 8 year contract was worth every penny paid, and worth everything all of the Bama fans had to go through for him to get it..