Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Louisville weak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It just might be me, but Louisville seems to be having some very difficult games with opponents they should be blowing out. I mean, I know WKU is pretty good, but Ole Miss gave them a very good game and they are just not playing to the caliber they should be playing. This doesn't bother me in a way because I hope UK can take advantage of this but what do you all think?
Don't worry, per the usual they will be playing at their peak for the UK game.
If not for Clark last night, the filthy cards would have gone down hard. Clark had an outstanding game with like 25 points and 16 boards along with 6 blocks. But like you said, I'm not quite sure UL is the 9th best team in the nation. They are definitely a top 20 team, but I think 9th is a bit high for them right now. They have all the talent in the world, and I think they will destroy UK based on the pressure defense they played last night. UK's guards cannot handle a press and Pitino presses for 40 minutes. Will probably be a turnover-fest unless UK can get their guards playing more consistently.
No they have started slow but things are coming together.
UofL is not weak at all. They have one of the best starting 5 in NCAA its just they have the same problem as UK. Both of them go on spurts were they look awesome and then they look terible. If both teams can become consitent they will be very big contenders.
Pitino Cards do not deserve there #9 as of yet but if this team can pull it together they could possiblie make it back to the elite 8 game like last year. As of now this team deserves to have a #15 ranking or some where around there.
they so weak my granny could beat em.
Yes very much so.
Now, they just got beat by Tubby and his Minnesota team.
overrated.
no they are a good team they will probobly beat uk
Not so weak, Just a little overrated.
They are overrated...But they are a solid team...I believe they are going to have trouble with conference play because the Big East is loaded with talent this year...7 teams in the top 15 and Marquette is 23...Thats tough...But maybe the cards will pull it together and surprise me
they're over rated and UK will beat them by 10!
I don't see UK beating them by 10, and if anything, I think the game could go either way, and the ville is a bit overrated, but they have a lot of hype for this season, and that's probably why they haven't been up to par.
Overrated, never should be in the Top 10
I think they will be a different team in March