Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Louisville (Jan. 4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMO if Kentucky can keep the turnovers down and come out with some defensive intensity that the cats can pull of the upset.

Cats by 3 in a dandy
Appalachian State is our next game. Until the week of the Lousville game, no need to discuss it.
Well this is our next bug game and i would rather talk about this for a few weeks than any of the others.
Should be a good game, cause Louisville just seems a bit meek right now.
Kentucky By 10
I'm probably the biggest UK fan on this board, but with my posts, I try to make them as unbiased as possible. I think UK will get destroyed by UL. I know UL doesn't look good right now, but their press and tenacious defense will kill Kentucky's guards. Unless Gillispie can find an extremely effective way to beat the press, look for UK to have another 25+ turnover game.
BCF4L Wrote:I'm probably the biggest UK fan on this board, but with my posts, I try to make them as unbiased as possible. I think UK will get destroyed by UL. I know UL doesn't look good right now, but their press and tenacious defense will kill Kentucky's guards. Unless Gillispie can find an extremely effective way to beat the press, look for UK to have another 25+ turnover game.

By the way your probably not the biggest UK fan on the board and UK is not going to get killed by UL. Our defense is very good as well if you don't know and thats what will keep us in this game. Im not saying we are going to win this game but it will much closer than people expect.
U of L by at least 15+
I will say UK by 5 in classic. I think if UK can limit turnovers and keep getting Patterson the ball they can hang with any team, especially Louisville. I think this cats team is getting ready to turn some heads and round that corner.
70-73 UK wins!!!!
Meeks and Patterson go off and Liggins limits to's.
lousiville has a really good team and i think lousiville will win