Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: why cant kentucky beat a good team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kentucky isnt what everyone thought they was going to be, they just flat out suck
Well, there are many reasons. Some/Most will probably say something about Brooks and how he is a poor coach.

But then you have to factor in that he came in when UK was just ending probation leaving him with fewer scholarships and talented upper-classmen. And to go on top of this, there mave been MAJOR injuries (mostly to these upper-class players). I believe the report at one point was 15 players had gone under the knife since fall practice started not to mention all the players that just have injuries that keep them out.

With all these injuries, it has forced the Cats to play many young players, including A LOT of true freshman. At one time, they had 7 freshmen on the field. It is hard to win with a lineup like that when you are going against many 3-4-5 year players with more experience. With the Cats being this young, I can only see the next couple of years get better as they get more ecperience. :thumb:
In the last 4 yrs, UK has lost to LSU in the last 6 secs., Lost to Florida in the last 5 mins, Lost to Tennessee in Knoxville in the last 26 secs.....

The numbers are stacked in our favor, It will happen soon, mark my words......
"BelfryPride" Wrote:In the last 4 yrs, UK has lost to LSU in the last 6 secs., Lost to Florida in the last 5 mins, Lost to Tennessee in Knoxville in the last 26 secs.....

And I'm trying to schedule my visits to Lexington so I can be there when it does. Didn't work with UF :argue:

But with the injuries, I don't expect it to happen this season...which is good cause the only other game I'm going to is the Miss. St game and that wouldn't be a big win.

BUT...GO CATS!!!
"BelfryPride" Wrote:In the last 4 yrs, UK has lost to LSU in the last 6 secs., Lost to Florida in the last 5 mins, Lost to Tennessee in Knoxville in the last 26 secs.....

Some day.... some day.
We suck because very few players play with heart, and our coach doesn't worry about winning, just keeping his job.
"ComfortEagle" Wrote:We suck because very few players play with heart, and our coach doesn't worry about winning, just keeping his job.
But doesn't winning keep his job???
The SEC is just so tough.... and to be trying to rebuild a team.. .well for as long as i remember, trying to rebuild UK football. I think it comes down to talent. UK doesn't have enough good players and they won't get them until they start winning.

I used to have this kind of faith but no more. It "ain't" gonna happen for a while. At least until we get rid of Brooks.
Ohh ohhh I know. B/c they're not good.

Problem with that though is there is absolutely no sign of them getting any better.
Personally i think it's because kentucky sucks and they will never amount to anything?
It sure doesn't look like they will get any better.
Just because the offence dose not execute ! I think curtis pulley should be starter at QB !
kentucky is too worried about basketball to worry about football....... i just can't wait to see them get beat this year Big Grin
let me ask u y cant kentucky beat a bad team