Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wide Receiver Help For UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cats land a major verbal today from JUCO Chris Matthews, a 4 Star prospect.

Matthews is 6'5 210 and rated the #9 JUCO prospect in the country and the #2rated JUCO WR.

UK also had a visit from his teammate DE DeQuin Evans who is also a 4 Star Rated player.Additionally, 4 Star Louisville Male standout DB Justin Green has scheduled an official visit to UK (he is currently an Ohio State commit).

All this coupled with the rumors that 3 Star St. X standout RB Deuce Finch is a heavy UK lean after cutting his list to UK and Illinois, and the visit this weekend from 3 Star 6'6 220 TE Terrell Mitchell, and UK may be in position to close out possibly their best recruiting class of all-time.
I love for us to land them all, esspiecally love to see Finch stay in the blue and white!
Very nice pickup for the cats.
Huge commit for the Cats!

Anyone know how many scholarships we have left?
GOOOOODDDD. Now that should take some pressure off Aaron Boyd and Cobb to be the main recievers.
Huge pickup. This adds talent and experience on the offensive side, something we lacked this year. Hopefully he can come in and contribute like Steve Johnson did.
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT news!
HUGE HUGE day for the Cats now this is what im talking about, we should have our token top 25 offense back next season, the D should still be strong with the recruits we brought in and red shirted from this season plus the addition if the get these other kids will make us even stronger. LETS GO BIG BLUE
Awesome. I hope he can help us out next year. I also we can land the others that were mentioned.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Cats land a major verbal today from JUCO Chris Matthews, a 4 Star prospect.

Matthews is 6'5 210 and rated the #9 JUCO prospect in the country and the #2rated JUCO WR.

UK also had a visit from his teammate DE DeQuin Evans who is also a 4 Star Rated player.Additionally, 4 Star Louisville Male standout DB Justin Green has scheduled an official visit to UK (he is currently an Ohio State commit).

All this coupled with the rumors that 3 Star St. X standout RB Deuce Finch is a heavy UK lean after cutting his list to UK and Illinois, and the visit this weekend from 3 Star 6'6 220 TE Terrell Mitchell, and UK may be in position to close out possibly their best recruiting class of all-time.

I'd love to see UK get all of these guys.
FBALL Wrote:I'd love to see UK get all of these guys.

I predict that Mitchell commits before UK's Bowl game... his visit went very well and he was ready to commit on the spot.
We are in a dire need for a wide receiver, hopefully this JUCO can help us out.