Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What about them Bengals? 4-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:beer: :worthy:
I honestly cant beleive it.....I would like to get some tickets and go to a bengals game ive never been to an NFL game....Anyone know where I could find some?
Ticketmaster might be a good place to look.

I'm not a real fan of the Bengals but with how bad of a season it looks like its going to be for Minnesota, I may pick them up as a hobby to keep me entertained.
I like the bengals always have I think its b/c they are close to home...But I think it would be awsome to watch an NFL game
no tickets on ticketmaster all home games are sold out
thats what i thought fatman...i looked for steelers game BUT no tickets showed up for anything
they are definitely playing some good ball....alot of talent on both sides of the ball.....they mentioned today during the game the last time they were 4-0 was 88 when they reached the super bowl....the losing team in the super bowl the year before that, the philedelphia eagles...thats pretty freaky.
Great start for the Bengals, but we all know the Bengals all too well. Maybe they'll keep it up...we shall see.
Who Dey...Who Dey..Who Dey Think Gonna Beat Dem BENGALS!! :theman:
Finally I can once again say without being laughed at that I cheer for the BENGALS. Thats right the BENGALS no longer the BUNGELS.

NFL game in person nothing like it. I'm still in the running for some tickets late in the season through work I can only hope to get them again this year since I have the last couple of years only to go and watch them lose.

GO CINCY!
Of course it could all change quickly CD :HitWall:
Even if it does it won't be as bad as years past.
CD if u get the tickets and cant make the game let me know man.......
Not to mention they played the whole second half without eaither of their centers!
I can also say that I'm a Bengals fan without being laughed at. I don't think this is a fluke year. They have a great offense, but a still "iffy" defense. I don't see any reason why they can't start at least 6-0 this year but we shall see.

If you want to find tickets, the only way to do so is thru ebay. My dad went to the Vikings/Bengals game and sat in box seats where food was catered. He got the tickets free through work. He was definitely lucky there. But of course I didn't get to go cuz he only got to go with his co-workers.
I'm a Bengals fan, but they got bailed out with that fumble call. I can't believe that was overturned. I'm glad it wasn't, but it looked pretty clear that he was throwing the ball. Guess there just wasn't enough evidence there.
i'm just waiting on the whodey beer to come back out
whodey beer?
The bengals are lookin killer...I think they will go far..
"ZMG" Wrote:whodey beer?

yeah there for a short time, the year the bengals went to the superbowl 88 or 89 i can't remember which but anyway they started makin that beer which i'm told was terrible
The bengals are amazing this year...... I just wonder if they can keep it up or if their lucky streak is going to end
shafter9 you think they will go as far as the GREAT PEYTON MANNING?
They might be the real deal
They may be good probaly a playoff team but there no superbowl contenders theres still the colts, steelers, and the patriots in the afc
Ok.....look at the teams they've played so far. The Vikings, Texans, Bears, and someone else. I dont believe they have played a team above .500. I love to see the Bengals do well dont get me wrong....but lets not set our hopes to high because they havent been challenged yet. The Bengals are greatly improved from the past but they are still a year or two away, in my opinion, from making the playoffs.
we will find out in the next few weeks
10/9 @ Jacksonville
10/16 @ tennessee
10/23 vs.pittsburgh (should be a good one)
Wow.... I wouldnt be suprised if the Bengals dropped the next three. Thats a rough little section of a schedule.
The Bengals are loaded and I hope they go all the way this year. Lord knows that they wont pay the payroll to keep em together. I have never seen such a tight franchise. Do wish Chad Johnson would tone it down a little. He is a great athlete but I dont like his tongue lashing. With him Rudy Johnson and Palmer thats as good a trio as there is in the nfl and the defense has made the big difference this year. That is something neither of the super bowl teams had. They would score 30 but give up 40 back then. If any team deserves the praise I think they do.
I am personally a big fan of Chad and i love his attitude...as long as he keeps getting it done i dont care what he does lol
the Bengals are the real deal this year
just look at the takeaways by their D and the offense they have produced already