Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eric Devendorf suspended.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was watching the Syracuse game earlier, and heard something about Devendorf being suspended for the rest of the academic year for hitting a female in the face? Anyone else have anything on this story? What will happen to him on the court?
I don't think there is anything else to the story. He hit a girl in the face. He got suspended. I have no idea what will happen to him though, probably end up at a smaller school next year.
They say he hit a girl in the face. He didn't. I don't think he will be in much trouble after the appeal goes through. maybe set out a few games..
Overrated Wrote:They say he hit a girl in the face. He didn't. I don't think he will be in much trouble after the appeal goes through. maybe set out a few games..

I doubt the appeal will go through whether he is innocent or not. He will be kicked off campus and end up at a smaller school. He is a fine player and this is very unfortunate for him