Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oklahoma vs Florida (BCS National Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?
Florida by 2 touchdowns. Just to fast and physical for the Sooners. Harvin will be back for this one. Tebow will have a big game. Florida 48 Oklahoma 35
Florida wins, 30-20, notch another for the Gators and the third straight year an SEC team wins it.
I am gonna have to go with the Gators. Tim Tebow has too many weapons especially with Percy Harvin coming back for this game.
Finally, a championship game I can feel good about. Good to see Ohio State finally left out.
Gonna have to go with Florida. It will be a good game, but I say Tebow takes over in the 4th quarter and Florida will break a tied game with 2 minutes left to go in the game and win their 2nd title of the decade.
Flordia will win 2-3 touchdowns.
Oklahoma will win this one. Yes the Sooners give up points on defense but they put o ton of points up on offense. They are on a hot streak right now and wont be beat.
I will say Florida in classic.
OK-28
UF-31

Florida will have that "SEC" defense to slow the nation's best (Big 12) offense down to allow the gators an extra score. I don't think it will be a last second kick or anything. I think OK may start out fast but after a touchdown or 2 they will start to stall and Florida will pull ahead.
The Gators will win by a couple of touchdowns....
I like Florida in this matchup, but its going to be dandy!
I will take Oklahoma in this one. They will be to much for the gator defense.
OU takes this one by at least 2 td's
I bet Oklahoma dont put up 60 against the Gators.....Florida will pound the Sooners 59-28..GO GATORS!
It was a good year for the Bcs no screwups finally florida by 2 or 3 Td'S
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I bet Oklahoma dont put up 60 against the Gators.....Florida will pound the Sooners 59-28..GO GATORS!

I hope your right!!
Florida-38
Oklahoma-17
Florida wins it, all i got to say is "Tebow."
Florida by 10 points.
Florida Gators...42-21 ... with hopefully the second two time heisman trophy winner Tim Tebow leading the way
Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas...i am going with the Gators in a big game. Florida offense and defense will be to much for the sooners to over come...GATOR CHOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!:1:
Go Gators! Tebow could possibly be the best all around college player of all time, not only is Florida strong on offense much like OU, but they have easily a top 5 defense. Too much speed, too much Harvin, too much Tebow and Meyer.
UF 41
OU 24
Gators by 17
Florida in this one easily!!
ok-42
fl-56
FL will win this game in a blow out. 56-24
BleedBlue4life Wrote:It was a good year for the Bcs no screwups finally florida by 2 or 3 Td'S

the BCS definitely did not have a good year. It is and has been time for a playoff system! But i will take OU in this one by a TD. their offense is on a hotstreak right now!
I'm going to take Florida by 2 TDS because Oklahoma cannot handle the SEC speed.
Florida-24
Oklahoma-21
I give Florida the edge here, OU does not have much of a defense
Florida-35
Oklahoma-21
Pages: 1 2