Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WinterFest Cheer and Dance Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am posting under my husbands name but I would like to personally invite everyone to the WinterFest Cheer and Dance Chmpionship sponsored by Dance Etc Elite teams on January 24th at the Mountain Arts Center in Prestonburg. Last year we had over 40 cheer and dance teams attend and it was a wonderful event. New this year is the competition will be televised on WYMT and shown on their website. We are very excited about this opportunity to showcase all the local cheer and dance teams on Wymt and hope this will bring in even more competition. The fee to compete is only $15 for the 1st routine and $5 for any additional routines. If you would like more information on the competition you can go to http://www.danceetc.biz and click on winterfest info. I hope to see you there!
Thank you so much for posting! I was wondering where I could find this information
I have a question.
Does your team have to compete in the competiton in order to compete in the individual dance or can a individual come and compete on his/her own?
An individual does not have to compete with a team but they still need to fill out the registration form and just put down a parent or whoever will be coming with them down as the coach.
Good.
I'm thinking about competing again this year.