Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fav Cheer shoe and why...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite "cheer shoe" and why?
(for those of you, who are not as familiar with "cheer shoes", the fit is crucial.. remembering that advanced gymnastics and stunting is done on hardwood in them)Wink
There will a myriad of opinions on this one... considering positions... bases, flyers, tumblers... if when giving your opinion, please try to include what you do in the shoes... so we may better understand from where you're coming!
You might want to get another post really fast!!! 666 isn't a very good number.Wink
To me, my favorites were the ones I wore my senior year. I have no idea what they were and I can't find them on the internet, but they were nice! They were light so you didn't feel weighed down when you tumbled. They had support and were comfortable so when you landed jumps it didn't give you that 'shock' all the time. And the bottoms didn't have those weird grips so for bases they did not hurt your hands. It was very easy to lift our flyer with those shoes.

My other choice would be the Nfinity Evolution. Those might have been from my junior year. I wasn't a fan of the sole of the shoe, but they were comfortable and light. They didn't offer a lot of support though. I think they were designed for mainly tumblers.