Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. (21) Miami-FL 12/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game will be played on saturday....Thoughts?
Its going to be a tough game. I think UK may get beat in a close one.
This should be a good game. Go Cats!!
Does anyone know if McClinton will be playing for Miami, he got throw out of the last game against Ohio State for smacking a Buckeye player in the face.

Go Kentucky!
If he isn't playing then UK should win. Go Cats!
UK wins this game in a close one. This should be a good test for the Cats.
Is this Basketball or a Bowl Game?
If...Then Wrote:Is this Basketball or a Bowl Game?

I think its basketball.
I would have to say UK in a nail biter.
I don't know much about "The U" when it comes to hoops, but it seems in recent years they have a lot of teams that win around 16-20 games and end up on the bubble...

With that in mind, this could be an important game for UK. If both UK and Miami are bubble teams at the end, a head-to-head win over them couldn't hurt...but a loss to them on your home court definitely could.

Hopefully, the Cats can come out and take care of business. This game should be another good indicator of the progress UK is making.
Big game for the Cats. They've been playing better and this could be a key win for them.
Kentucky wins by six.
uk wins it no matter who plays fo the u. PLEASE coach G. take porter out and put liggins in the starting line up. liggins played great the last 2 games leave him in.
Jack McClinton will play for Miami on Sat. Kentucky has lost 15 of the last 17 against ranked opponents.GO Cats!
I Smell an Upset...Cats by 4
UK by 10+
I think porter wont be able to start this game due to the cut above his eyes. Plus Liggins has done alot better than him at the point. Leave Liggins in and let him play he has done a wounderful job. I think Patterson and Harrelson will be a huge force in this game. Those two will get better together as the season goes on. The starting five for this game should be Liggins, Meeks, Miller, Harrelson, and Patterson. These five gives up our best shot to win ball games.
Overrated Wrote:UK by 10+

are you serious? the cats will maybe win by 4 if they win but to say 10+ thats insane
After watching them the other night, I dont think UK will win.
MVP2 Wrote:Does anyone know if McClinton will be playing for Miami, he got throw out of the last game against Ohio State for smacking a Buckeye player in the face.

Go Kentucky!

He isn't playing, atleast thats what ESPN said. I think the Cats should have this one but it will be close.
porter will be able to play and so will mcclinton for miami. hopefully we leave porter on the bench and let liggins play, he is starting to grow on me as a player. i really like how he is taking charge of the team and leading it. i got uk we should win this game easy in my opinion, hopefully by 12 to 14 points.
Yea, He is playing ESPN said he wouldn't yesterday but it was just talking about it Mcclinton will be playing
Porter is starting tonight but Miller is starting to.
We are playing awful. Miami can't miss.
Miami can not miss
Meeks shoots everytime he touches the ball and they aren't even trying to get it to Patterson, we're getting destroyed.
If UK settles for jump shots instead of attacking the basket they will not win another game. I would say some paint is melting as we type.

Pathetic first half effort. Should say lack of effort.
bye bye porter. we might do something now
What did I tell ya. 9 point game now.
Liggins should be starting
Pages: 1 2