Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should Jared Carter be playing more minutes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should he?
No way! He's terrible.
no
NO!
nope
NO!!!
No.
no he is big and clumsy.. the only reason hes on the team is cause he is 7'3.. he sucks
That would be a NO!
no, as far as im concerned he is a wasted scholarship. you think a guy who is 7'3 could atleast get a rebound every now and then, or dunk it. be glad this is his last year with the wildcats.
nope
Notta!!!!!
Let me think about it!!!...................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heck No. I'd rather Shagari Alleyne in there. Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:Heck No. I'd rather Shagari Alleyne in there. Big Grin

Lol me and you both.
Nope, I don't even think he started at Scott Co. until his senior season. I remember when he chose UK over UNC...shoot now I wish they would've got stuck with him and we could've got one of their players in Hansborough. Don't get me wrong, I think the love-affair with Hansborough and the protection he gets in the game is frustrating to see but he is a tough kid that plays the game the way it should be..plus he and P.Pat would be an excellent tandem.
I would say yes.Big Grin
I think whoever started this thread is just trying to see how many times the word NO[SIZE="4"]can be used in one thread.[/SIZE]
No way Smile
No way, unless you want someone who is all thumbs and couldnt make it up and down the court 5 times.
Only if all the walk-ons suddenly came down with Mono, and a whole new batch of walk-ons were brought on, and during their first practice all those walk ons were to somehow sprain all their ankles... at that point...and only at that point would I let Jared Carter....

.... be the ball boy!
Everyone is being too hard on him.He should at lest get 5 minutes a half.
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He should get at-least a little playing time. I mean dont get me wrong if he didn't have talent he wouldn't of made the team!
He is looking pretty good right now
jared carter is horrible ........why we recruit ppl like him and scotty hopson and CHRIS LOFTON go to tennnesse is beyond me
No No No No And No
No way..
No way, too slow.
N.........O..........
He is a UK player and I respect him but he does not have a place on the court with any other teams other than Miss. Valley St. He is just tall... that is it. No skill, no agility, no bball IQ.... just height.
Pages: 1 2