Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs Lamar - Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Harris and Porter went down hard... Porter has went to the locker room and they're bringing a stretcher for Harris.
Report is that Porter is getting stitches in the locker room and they just took Harris off the court on a stretcher. I pray they're both okay.
23-7 UK with 12:20 to go in the 1st half.
Patterson with 2 easy back to back baskets.

31-12 UK with 9:50 to go in the 1st.
anywhere online I can watch this..this tape delay stuff is stupid. I dont have any other of the channels it says its on
They're saying Porter got a lot of stitches but no x-rays needed.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:anywhere online I can watch this..this tape delay stuff is stupid. I dont have any other of the channels it says its on

What about ESPN360? I know they show a lot of games.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:What about ESPN360? I know they show a lot of games.

It says I dont have one of there recommended Internet providers
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:What about ESPN360? I know they show a lot of games.

It's on FSN South here.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:anywhere online I can watch this..this tape delay stuff is stupid. I dont have any other of the channels it says its on

Don't you get FSN South?
Patterson has 15 points so far.

36-15 UK with 8:23 to go in the 1st.

Carter just checked in for Patterson.
Jshort5 Wrote:It's on FSN South here.

That's what I'm watching it on. I think in eastern KY it's FSN Ohio.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:That's what I'm watching it on. I think in eastern KY it's FSN Ohio.

Ah, that's why you get DirecTV and the Sports Pack. Big Grin
Thanks for the updates 15thRegionCrazy!!! I hope Harris is ok.
Technical on Lamar!

45-20 UK with 5:43 to go in the 1st.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Thanks for the updates 15thRegionCrazy!!! I hope Harris is ok.

You're welcome! I hope he is too... he took a really hard hit. Hopefully they will have an update about him soon.
can someone let me know what happen i was walking in the door from basketball practice when they was loading Harris on the stretcher....i see that Porter is back on the bench
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:can someone let me know what happen i was walking in the door from basketball practice when they was loading Harris on the stretcher....i see that Porter is back on the bench

Stevenson was going for a loose ball and Porter/Harris were scrambling to get down the court. They accidentally ran into each other.

Harris' head snapped back into Porter's eye. The initial contact may have knocked Harris out and caused Harris to hit his head again (possibly whiplash) as he fell to the floor.

As of right now, Porter got 10 stitches over his right eye, still no updates on Ramon Harris, but he was carried off on a stretcher.
they just said that Porter will not be returning to the game...
56-30 UK at the half

Patterson has 18.
Landon Slone in for Liggins.
Another technical for Lamar. This one from the bench as well.
Galloway, Slone, Meeks, Stevenson, and Stewart on the floor for UK.
59-37 UK with 16:53 to go.
66-37 UK with 14:26 to go.
Liggins with a 3!

71-37 UK with 12:29 to go.
Liggins with another 3!

74-37 with 12:06 to go!
14 points, 5 rebounds and 4 assists for Liggins so far tonight.
Intentional foul on Slone and one of the Lamar players.
Landon just got a T...thats hillarious cause that boy bout elbowed him in the head.
Pages: 1 2