Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: USC Fined 1 Timeout For Game Against UCLA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USC will be fined only 1 timeout instead of 2 for wearing there Cardinal red tops. But they said that the UCLA coach will be fair and take an early timout to even things out
Why are they having a timeout taken away for wearing the cardinal top jerseys?
Because they are supposed to wear road white jerseys.Wink
Never heard of this rule?????? Is this new or have I just been living under a rock for the last 20+ years????
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Never heard of this rule?????? Is this new or have I just been living under a rock for the last 20+ years????

I'm with ya on this one.
Its one of those useless rules no ones heard of. WVU is wearing their white jerseys for pat white's last game at WVU Stadium. Rugters will be wearing their home jerseys. The rule is that one team has to wear white or you will be penalized 1 time out. I think its a good thing that USC wants to keep the tradition alive of them both wearing home jerseys when they play.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Its one of those useless rules no ones heard of. WVU is wearing their white jerseys for pat white's last game at WVU Stadium. Rugters will be wearing their home jerseys. The rule is that one team has to wear white or you will be penalized 1 time out. I think its a good thing that USC wants to keep the tradition alive of them both wearing home jerseys when they play.

That rule is so dumb.
I was glad to see the UCLA coach be that kind enough to do that, a pity USC couldn't have done the same because they hammered them.
Its USC who cares lol.
i think its nice of ucla's coach to take a timeout to make the game even