Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: W. Kentucky 68 - (3) Louisville 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Hilltoppers knock off #3 Louisville in Nashville!

Congrats WKU!
Louisville could not make anything...They shot awful
congrats WKU!!!
Why didn't Tubby recruit AJ Slaughter? Imagine if he went to UK, the offense wouldn't be nearly as bad as they are now.
Congrats WKU
Awesome!!!! Congrats WKU!
Love it!... Can you say Overated, UofL never should have been ranked 3rd in the first place. .....Congrats Toppers!
This is kind of funny. Louisville fans gave Kentucky a hard time for losing to a Big South team. I guess it comes back to bite them as they lose to a Sun Belt team. Great win Hilltoppers!
Congrats WKU.
congrats to WKU...this and the win over West Virgina almost made me forget about the football game
Its early in the year its gonna happen. Lets just see what happens when March rolls around
A.J. Slaughter and Steffphon Pettigrew looked great. They are two Kentucky recruits that both UK and U of L missed out on. Slaughter controlled the game and Pettigrew had a double-double with 17 points and 12 boards. WKU's defense also really impressed me. I know its early, but maybe they will make another run in the the NCAA tournament.
I would love to see them in the tourney again but i dont like the win over the cards..lol
MVP2 Wrote:Love it!... Can you say Overated, UofL never should have been ranked 3rd in the first place. .....Congrats Toppers!

Can you say VMI
king360 Wrote:Can you say VMI
WKU is actually worse than VMI. Look up the stats. Oh yea, we are in a rebuilding year and were not ranked #3 in the country. Get over it, your not as good as you prayed to be.
RavenBoy Wrote:WKU is actually worse than VMI. Look up the stats. Oh yea, we are in a rebuilding year and were not ranked #3 in the country. Get over it, your not as good as you prayed to be.

WKU made it deep in the tourney last year and has size. They would beat VMI by 20. But like i said when uk lost to vmi uk was better then they showed that night and louisville is better then what they showed tonihgt, I still have faith in my cards. Upsets happen and there are no excuses for this happening to uk or u of l.
RavenBoy Wrote:WKU is actually worse than VMI. Look up the stats. Oh yea, we are in a rebuilding year and were not ranked #3 in the country. Get over it, your not as good as you prayed to be.

But we are better than the Wildcats
Was it just me or did there seem to be more WKU fans there than U of L fans?
straitupballin Wrote:Was it just me or did there seem to be more WKU fans there than U of L fans?

Maybe, Bowling Green is closer then Louisville.
king360 Wrote:But we are better than the Wildcats

We'll see when the time comes.
dore20 Wrote:Maybe, Bowling Green is closer then Louisville.
And Las Vegas is closer to Kansas than Kentucky but that didn't stop the big blue nation!! :rockon:
dore20 Wrote:They would beat VMI by 20.
Well they already proved they could beat Louisville by 14
BCF4L Wrote:And Las Vegas is closer to Kansas than Kentucky but that didn't stop the big blue nation!! :rockon:

Thats Right!!!:flame:
RavenBoy Wrote:Well they already proved they could beat Louisville by 14

And VMI can drop over a 100 on UK
Congrats WKU!
LMFAO!!! Good game hilltoppers!! good good win!!!
dore20 Wrote:WKU made it deep in the tourney last year and has size. They would beat VMI by 20. But like i said when uk lost to vmi uk was better then they showed that night and louisville is better then what they showed tonihgt, I still have faith in my cards. Upsets happen and there are no excuses for this happening to uk or u of l.

I have to disagree that WKU would beat VMI by 20. Western may have size, but VMI had perimeter shooters that shot the lights out against UK. It would be an interesting contrast of styles if the two played.

Like you said, though, neither UK or U of L should have been upset by a lesser team. And just as I'm sure you Louisville fans enjoyed seeing it happen to the Cats a week ago, I also loved seeing the Cards go down in flames! I could never get tired of seeing U of L lose...
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Why didn't Tubby recruit AJ Slaughter? Imagine if he went to UK, the offense wouldn't be nearly as bad as they are now.

Why didn't Tubby do alot of things that he should've?
A big congrats to WKU
More Cowbell Wrote:I have to disagree that WKU would beat VMI by 20. Western may have size, but VMI had perimeter shooters that shot the lights out against UK. It would be an interesting contrast of styles if the two played.

Like you said, though, neither UK or U of L should have been upset by a lesser team. And just as I'm sure you Louisville fans enjoyed seeing it happen to the Cats a week ago, I also loved seeing the Cards go down in flames! I could never get tired of seeing U of L lose...

i bet you will be tired after watchin Uk lose this year
looks like someone waz overated
Pages: 1 2