Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Lamar 12/3/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Should win without much effort (hopefully) and I pray to god we see a new startng 5.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Should win without much effort (hopefully) and I pray to god we see a new startng 5.

I agree...I think Liggins and Miller should start.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I agree...I think Liggins and Miller should start.

No doubt. If anything ATLEAST start liggins as PG.
Kentucky should be able to roll in this one, which doesn't mean that they will, but I believe that the Cats are beginning to really put things together.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Kentucky should be able to roll in this one, which doesn't mean that they will, but I believe that the Cats are beginning to really put things together.

I agree...WVU would of beat us easily around two weeks ago.
UK wins this game by 20+.
C-a-t-s.......cats! Cats! Cats!!!!!!
No chance UK will lose.
Porter should be kicked off the team
Kentucky 20+.
UK wins by 15+
king360 Wrote:Porter should be kicked off the team

why?
Why should porter be kicked off the team king360?
Porter shouldn't be kicked off. He just shouldn't start. I think UK will win this game easily.
UK by 8
Should be a win for UK hopefully.
UK should win this one. Landon should get some playing time by the end of this game.
I agree UK is starting to gel together as a team. After winning the Vegas tournament with 2 emotional comeback wins over K-State, and West Virginia, this team is starting to make some noise. Gonna go with UK in this one.

UK- 88
Lamar- 55
king360 Wrote:Porter should be kicked off the team
If anybody should be kicked off the team it should be Liggins. I don't want him to be but if I'm Gillispie he is doing alot of extra running this week.
I'll say the Cats will start out slow but finish and win by about 20.

UK - 85
Lamar - 65
Lets go Cats
UK will win this one big well as long as Porter dont start
Go Cats!!
uk will win it tonight no doubt, it is just how how much. if we play like we did in the 2nd half of the wv game we should score 100 points easy. but we could always come out play sloppy and still win by 20 tonight. hopefully porter will see the bench more tonight than the hardwood.