Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middle School Record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has the best Middle School Football record?
sfms is awsome they cant be beat
"Football_Freak30" Wrote:sfms is awsome they cant be beat

If the played Johnson County or Virgie they could be beat...
If everything works out it will happen with both teams.
Adams is 7-1 .. The lost was to South Floyd
some teams they have beat are Johnson County, Betsy Layne and Allen Central
I thought Adams lost to Powell County.
SFMS is the best middle school team i have personally watched play.
"WOW" Wrote:I thought Adams lost to Powell County.

That wasn't a regular season game
The last i heard Clay County was undefeated both their 7th grad and 8th grade teams.
SFMS has a good team they r undefeted and i hope that they can keep it up
I dont know how the conferences and classes all go together in middle school football but it sounds like it would be a good game between clay and south floyd.
I say Virgie is the best team they r undefeated and aint come close to losin yet and running back Dillion Hughes has had 4 kick returns for a td and almost 3 rushing tds a game.
Adams beat Johnson Central tonight.. 36-8 (i think)
AMS destroyed JCMS tonight Ams is good
Where is "Vergie"?
"ooh-rah" Wrote:Where is "Vergie"?

Shelby Valley feeder school located at VIRGIE
Ok, so an earlier post listed AMS at 7-1. I assume after tonights win the are 8-1. What are some other teams numbers?

SFMS is undefeated, how many games have they played so far? Are they 2-0 or 8-0????

Virige is located in Pike County.
Virgie is the best around in the mountains! They haven't lost a game since 2001. Breathitt almost beat them last year but other than that they have never been challenge. South Floyd would get beat by 50 points. Ask Donnie Daniels he will tell you how good virgie is that is why he wanted to come over at Shelby Valley.
[QUOTE="15thRegionCrazy"]Adams beat Johnson Central tonight.. 36-8 (i think)[/QUOTThaE]
That would be Adams 36 Johnson County 7th grade 8
If Johnson Central would spread out their offense they would do a lot better.. they had some big boys.. it was just easy for adams to tackle them because they were all bunched up..
Yea, Adams beat Johnson Centrals 7th and 8th grade team. Johnson Centrals 8th grade team had only lost 2 games in 8 years. And Adams beat them at JC also.
First of all you guys need to get ur facts straight
All of virgie players are legal
Yes, the 6'4 and 6'3 wideouts are holdbacks but they are legal holdbacks
The 6'4 wideout(Ashley Hatfield) which has played half the season as QB because of the injures just turned 14 in july
ANd the 6'3 wideout will turn 15 next year
So all players all legal
next time get your facts start before pointing fingers
What facts?
What finger pointing?
I don't see anything on this thread that even referrs to holdbacks at Virgie or any school for that matter.
inez middle hasnt lost a game and they have only been scored on 1st