Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uk and Louisville game this year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins it?
where is it at?
If in ****ville, cards by 25-30
If in lexington, cards by 15-20
IT is in Louisville.
Its gonna be close. Loserville isnt as good as you think. Im gonna say Lville by 6.
RavenBoy Wrote:Its gonna be close. Loserville isnt as good as you think. Im gonna say Lville by 6.

"Loserville"..lol. You UK fans kill me. Louisville by 6? come now nowCool
Kentucky.
it will be a slaughtering!!!!!
king360 Wrote:"Loserville"..lol. You UK fans kill me. Louisville by 6? come now nowCool
OK, so I guess since you have won 2 national titles now your the best basketball school ever just like your football team.
RavenBoy Wrote:OK, so I guess since you have won 2 national titles now your the best basketball school ever just like your football team.

You people all still live on the fact that UK was good 15 years ago. Lets talk about who is the best after the game gets played
Do the math, 10 Years ago we where in 3 straight national title games, 20 years ago you were in 1. You all have been better than us the past 2 years but we were better the last 18 years.

Ill take 18 over 2 anyday.
RavenBoy Wrote:Do the math, 10 Years ago we where in 3 straight national title games, 20 years ago you were in 1. You all have been better than us the past 2 years but we were better the last 18 years.

Ill take 18 over 2 anyday.

Your killing me..lol..were not talking about the past. You may have been better in 98 or whatever but this is 2008 and this is the year of the CARDS! You keep living in the past and ill watch us go to the final four this yean and ill watch UK in the NIT
This thread is to premature.

CLOSED!