Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michael Porter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think he should be starting for UK?
No. Liggins is our best option at point guard if we want to win. Porter just needs to learn how to calm down because he knows that if he messes up everyone will criticize him.
I think Porter actually does good. Well most of the time. But I do agree he does need to calm down and not worry about what the critisism. But I think all in all he deserves to start because he always give 110%!
if he could cut his turnovers in half if not then No he hurts more than he helps 90% of the time he plays
if he can cut down on turnovers then yes if he cant then Liggins needs to be running the point
Start? NO! But, I do think he can still help this team off the bench. I think Liggins is the answer at the point. Liggins, Miller, Meeks, Stevenson, and Patterson would be my five.
wildcat2010 Wrote:I think Porter actually does good. Well most of the time. But I do agree he does need to calm down and not worry about what the critisism. But I think all in all he deserves to start because he always give 110%!

His 110% isn't good enough. The bottom line is this guy doesn't have the talent to play at this level. He simply cannot get the job done. Billy G needs to move and play the younger more talented players.
No
No
No
No
No
I would rather see Liggins be a starter.
Liggins should start over Porter
Michael Porter hustles probably more than any player on the team while hes in
but i think Liggins should start
I say leave Porter at point! Has more basketball knowledge than Liggins, as a freshman. Maybe with a little more experience, move Liggins into the starting job, but right now, I THINK stick with Porter. JMO
u know i think not, when u turn the ball over as much as he does i think not. i think u should start miller tonight based on his performance last night.
Porter cant shoot well and makes dumb decisions but he can handle the ball better than Liggins.
Liggins is all about the flash, his game is strictly playground. He has a ton of ability, but doesn't have the basketball IQ. Porter might not be the best option, but he would have to do for now.
-STAT- Wrote:Liggins is all about the flash, his game is strictly playground. He has a ton of ability, but doesn't have the basketball IQ. Porter might not be the best option, but he would have to do for now.
Great point, I hope Billy G has a good PG coming in next year.
Liggins refused to re-enter game last night...wonder what's up with that.

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/609525.html
Tin Cup Wrote:Liggins refused to re-enter game last night...wonder what's up with that.

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/609525.html
He didnt seem mad on the bench. Id say its because he knew he couldnt handle the pressure. we will find out tonight if its true because Liggins wont play
RavenBoy Wrote:Great point, I hope Billy G has a good PG coming in next year.

I think he should go after Lucas. He would be a great fit for the team.