Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 North Carolina vs. # 8 Notre Dame @10PM Tonight!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A matchup of what I would consider the top two teams in the nation at this point from what I've seen although I haven't seen Louisville yet. Also a Matchup of elight bigmen. Predictions and Analysis welcome.

Anyway I'm taking Notre Dame in this one by 3. So remember you heard it here 1st and feel free to give me a hard time if the Tar Heels win this one, I can almost guarentee it'll be in a dog fight(not intended to poke fun of Michael Vick).:thumpsup:

I'm looking foward to this matchup.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:A matchup of what I would consider the top two teams in the nation at this point from what I've seen although I haven't seen Louisville yet. Also a Matchup of elight bigmen. Predictions and Analysis welcome.

Anyway I'm taking Notre Dame in this one by 3. So remember you heard it here 1st and feel free to give me a hard time if the Tar Heels win this one, I can almost guarentee it'll be in a dog fight(not intended to poke fun of Michael Vick).:thumpsup:

I'm looking foward to this matchup.

You just had to bring up Michael Vick didn't you? haha but I think it will be a very up tempo game with Carolina pulling it out by 10.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:You just had to bring up Michael Vick didn't you? haha but I think it will be a very up tempo game with Carolina pulling it out by 10.
Yeah it can't be a dog fight without Vick, lol.

But back to the game, whats your thoughts about the Harongody/Hansbrough matchup?? Probabily the most physical bigman Hansbrough will be matched up with all season. I've been very, very impressed with Harongody's game thus far. But I feel that tonight he will eight drastically improve or decrese his NBA profile. The same for Hansbrough.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:Yeah it can't be a dog fight without Vick, lol.

But back to the game, whats your thoughts about the Harongody/Hansbrough matchup?? Probabily the most physical bigman Hansbrough will be matched up with all season. I've been very, very impressed with Harongody's game thus far. But I feel that tonight he will eight drastically improve or decrese his NBA profile. The same for Hansbrough.

The Harongody/Hansbrough match-up will be great!! But I think Hansbrough will win the battle down low. He isn't the reigning player of the year for nothing. With that being sad, I think UNC will win this.