Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kansas State vs. Kentucky 11/29/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starts at midnight eastern time. Who gets the W?
-STAT- Wrote:Starts at midnight eastern time. Who gets the W?

Who should get the win...UK. But who will get the win is a mystery. Guess it depends on how UK plays. A Beasley-less kansas state will be a very different team this year obviously. But Uk should win I will say that.
im going to say that UK wins it in a close one
I dont know much about KState but im gonna take UK by 7
Uk by 12
Kstate wins big!
spartan4life are you stupid cause kstate isn't going to win big.
Go Cats!!
IT depends on how well kentuckys gaurd play is and how they keep turnovers down, if they turn the ball over 15+ its gonna be another long nite for the cats. K state has a good back court and strong inside play from what i hear
IMO without Beasley and Walker Kansas State wont really be a problem but it depends on what team shows up. If we can continue feeding the ball to patterson this should be a easy win.
Kentucky by 11.
Kansas State is no North Carolina that is for sure. This game should give us a pretty good idea of where this UK team is at.
hopefully kentucky but that is asking alot there.
Kentucky
eosborne09 Wrote:spartan4life are you stupid cause kstate isn't going to win big.

Accuse me, who pushed your wrong buttons I really don't like the fact that you called me stupid. You could have called me crazy, but not stupid. I think everyone in the forums are allowed to post there own opinion and I have one. Kstate will win this one by more that 10 points mark it down. if not you can call me stupid again. Smile
:beerwez:
does anyone know what channel the game will be on? o and UK by 10
Cats will win tomm night.
primetime1323 Wrote:does anyone know what channel the game will be on? o and UK by 10
ESPN U
this will let us all know what we got the rest of the year... i say KState by about 12
UK by 12
UK with the win. Uk has never lost to KState. The record is 7-0. And the last time they played was in the NIT in 1976.
I hope Porter dont start but he will.
depends on which UK team decides to show up
the one that hustles and wants to win
or the one that could care less and jogs aroung
GO CATS!
UK! i think?
Spartan4Life Wrote:Accuse me, who pushed your wrong buttons I really don't like the fact that you called me stupid. You could have called me crazy, but not stupid. I think everyone in the forums are allowed to post there own opinion and I have one. Kstate will win this one by more that 10 points mark it down. if not you can call me stupid again. Smile
:beerwez:

STUPID!.. I had to.