Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 91 - Longwood 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PP is player of the game with a double double
final
Kentucky played really, really well tonight. They moved the ball very well, Patterson got a lot of touches, Meeks didn't shoot the ball everytime he touched it, Porter & Liggins didn't turn the ball over nearly as much as they usually do, and Slone played the final 3 minutes and got an assist.

Things are looking better... on to Vegas to take on K-State.
Looked like the Patterson we are used to seeing.
I thought that UK played better today. PP played really well.
UK looked really good tonight and PP played like he should
The Cats looked like a ball team tonight.
Please don't forget we played LONGWOOD?? I think we have a long way to go.
First Game of the season: Virginia Military Institute-111 University of Kentucky-103! I think we have reason to be at least little bit excited after this win. JMO
100%SUCCESS Wrote:First Game of the season: Virginia Military Institute-111 University of Kentucky-103! I think we have reason to be at least little bit excited after this win. JMO

I agree. But do you think we are where we should be?
who cares who we played we won thats all that matters
Did anyone else hear the satellite radio ESPN sports news announcer diss UK? He said about Longwood, "Well, I guess Kentucky finally found someone they can beat."
I don't take the VMI loss to hard.

They will have a very good season, they will suffer losses to some teams that will make you question that, but they live and die by the 3. So they could beat UK one night, and lose to Longwood the next if they shoot 20% from the field.
Great to see UK with a overall great effort to get a win. Glad to see Patterson get the usual numbers that we have been used to. Even led the team in assist with 6 so that is very nice to see. Meeks chipped in 17 but didn't shoot his arm off like he has early so far. Turnovers were up a little from the last game with 19. Can't really complain about this win at all, glad also to see Landon get some pt and getting an assist. Should be a good one v.s. K-state out in sin city.
I don't know bout anybody else but Billy G. seemed to have a little more umph tonight. And by umph, I mean he didn't just sit over there with his little s**t-eatin' grin and watch each player walk by him as they went to the bench. He actually stood up, yelled at em maybe for a little while, told em what they did wrong then sent em on their way to the bench. I also noticed he don't put up with too much with this big of roster, which he shouldn't. Mistake on the court, means your probably gonna be catching some pine-time. I liked the press also, and I think UK is gonna do just fine!
GO WILDCATS! : )