Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky-71 vs Delaware State-42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Meeks-22pts
Miller-13pts
Patterson-9Pts
Porter-6pts
Stevenson-4pts
Harris-4pts
Liggins-5pts
Harrellson-6pts

Also nice seeing Landon getting a little PT in this game. Go Cats!
i thought that they looked alot better today
The one negative thing I saw was missed lay ups.
Hey a wins a win, and that what they needed. They did miss a lot of layups, but on a good note they only turned the ball over 12 times and shot very well from the free throw line (12-14). Nice win for UK today and good luck Monday v.s. Longwood. Also was great to see Landon getting some pt!
Patterson missed to many easy baskets in this game but UK looked improved. Meeks played more under control at times but did have a couple bad turnovers and I feel that he was trying to pad his stats at the end for whatever reason but did look a much better on the break although I don't think he really cares if his team wins or loses as long as he can get his points. Miller looked awsome at times as well. As for Landon he did get some minutes but he didn't have a chance to do anything. But he was the 4th person off the bench behind Miller,Harrelson, and Liggions which is pretty good. You really can't tell much in a game like this but I'm like -STAT- a win is a win.
I wonder if Patterson's injury is still bothering him...he's not playing with the same intensity that he did last year
gish_7 Wrote:I wonder if Patterson's injury is still bothering him...he's not playing with the same intensity that he did last year

I think he may be a little paranoid.
I think he is a little bit of a wuss and he is way overrated. He missed the majority of the layups that were missed and couldnt rebound, as usual. Meeks and Miller played the best. Good to see Meeks be a little more selective with his shooting. I dont think he was trying to pad his stats, he was just open and why not shoot. Although I think the numb nut coach should have played Slone and some other players more, but as usual, he was his typical self. I noticed there were some really bad and stupid calls by the refs in this game. I wish I was over the entire NCAA, there wouldnt be no bull**** body fouls or anything like that.
We finally won, I guess Billy G's coaching and harsh practices finally sunk in and paid off. Hopefully we don't run into any more VMI's the rest of the year and also, I hope we can contend with some of the big teams in the season (Indiana, Louisville, Tennessee and of course Florida).
I don't see where everyone thinks that a new coach can come in and turn everything around in a instant. Its not a easy task to do, and especially only being there for one year. Give BCG some time and believe me, you will like what is in store for Kentucky Basketball. When he gets all his players in there is when you will see the BIG turn around.
Congrats CATS!!!

UK FAN FOR LIFE.
They looked a lot better in this one than the last two. Congrats Cats!!
The distribution of points alone should show you that we aren't playing right.
It was Delaware State. They should have looked better.
Big win for the Cats lmao!!!! They actually won a game.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I think he is a little bit of a wuss and he is way overrated. He missed the majority of the layups that were missed and couldnt rebound, as usual. Meeks and Miller played the best. Good to see Meeks be a little more selective with his shooting. I dont think he was trying to pad his stats, he was just open and why not shoot. Although I think the numb nut coach should have played Slone and some other players more, but as usual, he was his typical self. I noticed there were some really bad and stupid calls by the refs in this game. I wish I was over the entire NCAA, there wouldnt be no bull**** body fouls or anything like that.

WHAT!!?? Overrated? How can you say he is overrated? He is one of the best players in the SEC. He is UK's best player. When he plays good and gets his touches, we will either win or contend with a big school.
C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS! =]