Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS National Championship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think will be the top two teams to make it??

I think it'll be Florida and Oklahoma.
I say Florida and Texas Tech.
FLORIDA - All the way
and Texas Tech
Florida and Texas Tech for me as well. I think Florida handles Alabama with ease in the SEC championship. Texas Tech should dispose of Oklahoma, but not without a fight from the Sooners.
Florida and Texas Tech
Florida is on a whole different level than everyone else. IMO
Gators and Red Raiders......That game would get great ratings in my opinion....
I also think florida wins it with ease.
Florida
i dont think anybody can stop Graham Harrell and the Red Raiders!!
Florida will take care of business and take alabama to the wood shed. I think Texas will creep up there and make it.
Flordia has been playing the best football lately. I have them winning it easily.
Gators and Red Raiders
Should be Ohio State, but since they choked.............

Alabama and Texas Tech- mark it down
Florida and Texas
Florida
Oklahoma

National Champion-Florida
Alabama and Texas Tech
Florida and Texas Tech..
Florida Gators National Champions
Bama vs Texas Tech.
The winner will win by FG. 31-28.
Texas Tech is getting hammered @ Oklahoma 42-7 @ halftime!!!!
Guess it won't be TT.
SEC vs Big 12
Alabama vs Oklahoma

Alabama wins easily.
Kentucky.lol. just kidding, but I think that it will be either Alabama or Florida (pending the SEC title game) and Texas or Oklahoma. But, regardless it should be an SEC team that will secure the national title which will be three years in a row (Florida, LSU being the previous winners). But, I believe the Gators have a lot of momentum which I guess comes from them losing to Ole Miss (who beat LSU today) and the Gators are a team on a mission which gives them an edge over Bama but I kinda think Bama can still win it if they can handle themselves under pressure.
i know, right? Wrote:i dont think anybody can stop Graham Harrell and the Red Raiders!!

Are you serious?

Guessing you missed the Oklahoma game haha
Texas Tech is sooooo over-rated!
well since Texas Tech lost im going to say that it will be Florida and Texas and Florida wins to make it 3 years in a row that a sec team won the national championship
I will say Florida and Oklahoma.
Pending next week it looks as if Oklahoma and Texas Tech will be in the Big 12 championship. The Big 12 is just so up for grabs. Tech has to lose next week for Texas to make it to the Big 12 championship. Oklahoma has to bear Ok State to make the Big 12 championship its just helter sketlter in that division.

It will be the winner of the Big 12 pending to upsets this weeks vs the SEC champion. SEC prevails to take the past 3 BCS titles.
outsider Wrote:Florida will take care of business and take alabama to the wood shed. I think Texas will creep up there and make it.

Really you might want to wait till the game before you take bama as a push over, they have a great d.
Alabama and texas
Pages: 1 2