Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tyler Zeller Likely Out for Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Carolina freshman forward Tyler Zeller is likely gone for the season after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a fractured left wrist suffered when he fell attempting a dunk during Tuesday's win over Kentucky.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3713121
BlackcatAlum Wrote:North Carolina freshman forward Tyler Zeller is likely gone for the season after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a fractured left wrist suffered when he fell attempting a dunk during Tuesday's win over Kentucky.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3713121

thats just a shame considerin that he was just trying to get balance while falling afrter being fouled.
Um, to be honest, he wasn't even fouled. Harris didn't touch him. He just had bad balance.
cards_athlete Wrote:Um, to be honest, he wasn't even fouled. Harris didn't touch him. He just had bad balance.

I believe most of us know that Harris didn't touch him, even if he did it wasn't enough to cause his injury. The injury was from his landing by jammin his wrist.
Tough Loss for the TarHeels. They are still very tanleted without Zeller tho.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I believe most of us know that Harris didn't touch him, even if he did it wasn't enough to cause his injury. The injury was from his landing by jammin his wrist.
He did hit him, but not hard.
Panther Thunder Wrote:He did hit him, but not hard.

that isnt enough to throw his balance off tho
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:that isnt enough to throw his balance off tho
At that angle it is, it doesn't take a lot when you are moving at high speeds. either way though it doesn't really matter.
This kid looks like he has a lot of potential, wish the best for him.
Not a UNC fan at all, but hate to see a young talent such as Zeller go down for the season.
everyone thought he was awesome, **** he only scored 2 pts against us.
He did come down hard and it is a shame he might miss the season, even though I usually detest UNC (except when they play Duke) but they are a pretty talented team and should be fine without him.