Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Delaware St. @ Kentucky - Nov. 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hows this one gonna turn out guys?. I gotta friend that goes to DSU and I have been talking trash about how were going to win... So please UK, dont let me down!
Probably will be a good game..Ill say UK by 6
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Hows this one gonna turn out guys?. I gotta friend that goes to DSU and I have been talking trash about how were going to win... So please UK, dont let me down!

with this UK team, its never a good idea to trash talk!! lol
I think UK will rebound after the big loss to UNC!! They will finally fed PP the ball and that means he will have a career game!!! GO CATS!!!!!!
I like Kentucky in this one by a pretty good margin.

Delaware St.- 65
Kentucky- 90
I'm not sure it could go eighter way, I like kentucky by 3.
The Cats better win or I will not be known as a Kentucky fan
I bet coach wells at Pikeville college wishes he had the cats on the schedule this year instead of last.
allseasonfan Wrote:I bet coach wells at Pikeville college wishes he had the cats on the schedule this year instead of last.

LOL. They would probably have a better shot a winning Wink
I say UK by 10.
No Way UK loses this game.

Kentucky-105
Delaware St.-84
I'll take DSU by 4 in this one.

DSU-68
UK-64
well if Porter plays we will lose, if not we win.
i have to agree with you raven and if we have another games 25 or more turnovers we deserve to lose. I'd have to say these games are some of the worse kentucky basketball i've ever seen but i do understand that these guys need time to gel with each other. if you step back and look we have potentional. first lets stop giving the ball away so much and a huge thing i believe that will help us is patterson try a lil harder on the offensive side of the ball and everyone else when he does get open give that monster the ball down in the post. against UNC first 8 times he touched the rock he scored 8-8. stevenson is surprisingly a mini-monster IMO!
I'll take the Cats by 23.
UK-88
DSU-65
I dont wanna put a number on it, but I just hope and pray that UK wins. If not then where do we go? I dont think we could get much lower.
I think UK is just too good for them. I think you could have 5 Michael Porter's playing in this game and UK still wins big. UK is a lot better than you people give them credit for. Their turnovers are what is killing them. Once they get a little more game time under them, those TO's will go away. Just look at the second half of the UNC game. UK limited their TO's and they were only outscored by 3. This team has the talent and ability, they just have to be smart with the ball. Seeing as to how Delaware State isn't a very quick team, and not one that has lead the nation in scoring the past 2 years, I will say UK wins by at least 25.