Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky @ Tennessee 11/29/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time hasent been announced yet.

UK 6-5
Tenn 3-7
I'm going with Kentucky in this one. Brooks and company will have this team ready and Cobb will go out with something to prove. UK will send Fulmer out at Tennessee with a very disappointing effort and loss.

Kentucky 28
Tennessee 14
i have to go with UK because they got a wining session. but if they played as bad is they did in the first half Vs. Vandy they might loose. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Tennessee
Even though we struggled this week I see this off week being what is needed to take UT in Neyland. We can heal ourselves and take baby steps to finally get the offense rolling for two halfs. Lindley will be healthy only playing at about 75 % last week. The D will have time to get some NEEDED REST. UT just has nothing to play for.

Kentucky 24
UT- 14
I really hope UK can win this game. They need this win if they want a bowl game. I know they are eligible, but if they lose, I don't see them going. This game really depends on which UK team shows up. If its the team that played against UGA or Bama, then they will win. But if its the team that played against Florida or Vandy, then they will lose.
I am going to pick UK. They will have two weeks off to get ready to play this game while UT has to play Vandy sat. and then UK the next sat. I hope that Brooks gets this team ready to play and they come up ready to play from the opening kickoff. Hopefully we will send Phil off with a "L". Go CATS!!!
UK-28
UT-17
Goin with the Big Blue.
If Wyoming can do it, Kentucky can do it!!!! Go cats!!!
really dont know right now...all these injuries have killed us!!!
The College One Wrote:really dont know right now...all these injuries have killed us!!!

ahhh we have a week to heal. Micah was at about 90 % this week. Pryor and Jenkins were at about 80% and Lindley was the worst of at about 75%. I would say they will have a few days off from full contact to heal those injuries and Kentucky will come in throwing punches at full strength.
I'm going with the odds......UT @ home.......23 games in a roll.........the old KY showed its head against Ga. and then again @ home vs Vandy.

I must say it will be a battle of the worst two teams in the SEC, not a lot to get excited over.

If Ky is hoping a win over TN. is what is going to put them in a bowl.......I would hate to think what bowl that would be. "The Waste Management Bowl "
Uk 42
Ut 21
Tennessee really makes me sick. Even when Payton played for them. If UK only plays ok and wins by 1 I will be happy!!!
UK will win this game if Cobb isnt returning punts!
I hate to say it, but UK can beat Tenn. this year. I beleive that Tenn. will pull it out. GO VOLS 17-14.......
The College One Wrote:really dont know right now...all these injuries have killed us!!!

You're right, this one is gonna be tough for the Cats, even though they have had a better season thus far. They have three starting defenders out due to injuries. Not to mention it's being played @ TN.
I hate Tennessee soooooooooooo much............but they will send fatboy out with a W, Tennessee 28 Kentucky 13..futility continues.
Pulling for the Cats.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Pulling for the Cats.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:I hate Tennessee soooooooooooo much............but they will send fatboy out with a W, Tennessee 28 Kentucky 13..futility continues.

Thats just to funny FATBOY ....lol:lmao:
I wish this game would hurry up and get here.
Come on guys, last game of the year, gotta get pumped for it.
I think kickoff is @6:00 pm and espn2 will likely be picking it up.
Other than that on the game UT will be pumped up for Fulmers last game, but based on UK's slow starts in the last few its hard not to pick UT. I like UK coming off a open week.

UK 34
UT 24
Kentucky - 21, Tennessee - 17
Tennessee may have beaten Vandy but Tennessee is weak and this is UK's chance at ending their losing streak to them which has been going on long before I was born (1984 was the last win I think) and although UK is also weak, I think that the Vols are vulnerable and UK should exploit this quite easily.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:I really hope UK can win this game. They need this win if they want a bowl game. I know they are eligible, but if they lose, I don't see them going. This game really depends on which UK team shows up. If its the team that played against UGA or Bama, then they will win. But if its the team that played against Florida or Vandy, then they will lose.

Actually, that's incorrect. UK has been virtually guaranteed a bowl game ever since they picked up that sixth win against Miss. State, but now it's a certainty. The SEC has nine bowl slots already in place, and they now have only nine possible bowl teams. So, UK could get blasted by 40 points in Knoxville, and it doesn't matter. They're still going bowling.

That's not what I think will happen, though. This will be an ugly game between two inconsistent offenses, and I think UK pulls it out in the end.

Kentucky 13
Tennessee 10
This is the most active longest winning streak in the nation, with Tennessee win 22 years in a row. I hope the Cats can end that streak sat!

UK-21
TN-13
I have tix to see this game...But, UK will put it all together and beat UT 35-14.

On, On , U of K!!!
Hope the Cats can pull it off.
Anyone have two tickets to sell CHEAP?
Pages: 1 2