Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN Bracketology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might just be the start of the College Basketball season, but Joe Lunardi has UK as an 8 seed in the West going up again 9 seed Creighton.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketolo...d=tab7pos2
And of course the VILLE is a 1 seed!!!
wow that guy is stupid. its the beginning of the season. wait till its halfway through the season to start doing that crap.
dore20 Wrote:And of course the VILLE is a 1 seed!!!

too bad they problably wont stay there.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:too bad they problably wont stay there.

They'll be a lot higher then the cats will be.
I've always loved Bracketology. Just seeing that bracket makes me even more excited about college basketball starting up. Should be a great season of basketball.
dore20 Wrote:They'll be a lot higher then the cats will be.

The Lville team that barely sqeaked by Georgetown and NKU? LOL.

BYU beat Gtown by almost 30.
How Louisville the number 1 seed, haha they be lucky to even get a 10 seed imo
NYY10 Wrote:How Louisville the number 1 seed, haha they be lucky to even get a 10 seed imo

....U r a Duke fan.... U of L could be a 16 seed and make it farther then Duke.... I mean really you all cant even make it past the 2nd round lol.
Beetle01 Wrote:The Lville team that barely sqeaked by Georgetown and NKU? LOL.

BYU beat Gtown by almost 30.

Yea true and ESPN still has them above UK. Oh wait that because the better i forgot my bad.
NYY10 Wrote:How Louisville the number 1 seed, haha they be lucky to even get a 10 seed imo

They'll be a 3 seed at worst, in my opinion.
Louisville WILL be a 1 seed, 2 at the worst. But i also think UK will be a 4 seed, maybe a 3 depending on if they find a true point. I dont think Porter is good enough and Liggins is not ready to run the show yet. I think if Liggins steps up UK will be a 3.